SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 3rd August 2018, 02:59

Mood
Crappy

Default No friends

I would ask on here how you all feel about having no friends but I think I have to be the only here with absolute none. Not only that but I have a 2 year younger brother who talks bad about me at work. (We work at same place and I know he does for a fact)

My mom plays favorite to him, he is instantly liked by pretty much everyone he comes in contact with.

You are probably wondering what me not having friends has to do with my brother but we could have been friends. Before high school (once in HS he acted like he was embarrassed to be seen with me) we had good conversations and we were close growing up. But now he seems like a very different person like he is bad on the inside and my mom has given him a huge ego so now he acts like a God.
Old 3rd August 2018, 03:05

Mood
Crappy

Default Re: No friends

We never say a word to each other now and it's been like that for past two years. Any relationship we had I deem it unreparable now. I will not demean myself and try to talk to him.

My dad has been gone for two years now. My brother had $2000 and my dad took him to town and helped buy him a $5000 car last week. I have saved up $4500 and when I talked to my dad yesterday he said he didn't know anybody selling cars right now. But it seems like he didn't want to help me like he did my brother.
Old 3rd August 2018, 12:46

Mood
Crappy

Well I haven't met most of my family on my dad or mom side. I know they argue whenever they tried to get together.
Old 5th August 2018, 13:41

It sounds like the bigger problem is your brother. Any chance that you could change jobs so that you don't work with him?
Old 11th August 2018, 21:49

Mood
Crappy

I dont have a car.