Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 23rd May 2014, 00:16

Default Re: Five things about you (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoiccraig
That's quite ironic that people completley misinterpret the meaning and use it as a pro American song haha. I used to watch the Walking Dead! I gave up on season 4 though. Go onn give in! Get yourself a Mcbusted poster!

Currently I just have a Jose Gonzalez one, I'm quite picky about what I have on display in my room cause I guess I think about people coming in and asking about things, but idk, it looks a bit bare, I'd like to get a poster of The Doors!
Yeah they even wave them at his concerts. Poor Bruce.
God I love the Walking Dead. I think the only show that's better than it is Breaking Bad. That's just a masterpiece.

I've never heard of Jose Gonzalez, but I like the idea of a Doors poster. Whenever I listen to The End I get shivers.
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:20

Poor Brucey! Always misunderstood

Never! Breaking Bad is probably my favourite show of all time, either that or Game Of Thrones it's a very close one

I love The Doors! The End is incredible. I have loads of their stuff and I just generally have a massive man crush on Jim Morrison! The fact I will never be able to see them live upsets me immensely
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:25

Mood
Mellow

My eyes hurt because im soo tired right now.
I have terrible hayfever and it drives me nuts.
I have a perfume addiction, absolutely love perfume.
I love the rain, especially if im in bed listening to it.
I can use my feet to pick things up because im double jointed.
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:26

^^ Yeah Breaking Bad is incredible! Game of Thrones is up there, and I'd also say Lost is up there as well. I actually managed to watch Lost in one week. I mean lots of people have developed life saving medicine, but I still think watching Lost in a week is a bigger achievement.

I haven't really heard much of their stuff, but I will do now. If I could see anyone live at any point in time it would probably be Bob Dylan mid-70s.
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocochanel
My eyes hurt because im soo tired right now.
I have terrible hayfever and it drives me nuts.
I have a perfume addiction, absolutely love perfume.
I love the rain, especially if im in bed listening to it.
I can use my feet to pick things up because im double jointed.
I love the rain too! My favourite kind of weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JzMunch
^^ Yeah Breaking Bad is incredible! Game of Thrones is up there, and I'd also say Lost is up there as well. I actually managed to watch Lost in one week. I mean lots of people have developed life saving medicine, but I still think watching Lost in a week is a bigger achievement.

I haven't really heard much of their stuff, but I will do now. If I could see anyone live at any point in time it would probably be Bob Dylan mid-70s
You have good taste! I watched lost last year for the first time, I got quite addicted, I was watching 4 episodes a night at one point! Great show but I felt like it got weaker towards the end, and the ending was the worst part of all! Still most of it was really great. I can't fathom how you watched it in a week, that's incredible did you even sleep?! haha. I reccomend checking out: Riders on the Storm, L.A Woman and Love her madly to start off! They are are a really timeless band, I saw a really good documentary on them on BBC4 recently too. Md 70's would definitely be a good time to live music wise!
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:43

Quote:
I love the rain too! My favourite kind of weather.
As long as it's not thundering, eh?
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:50

Quote:
You have good taste! I watched lost last year for the first time, I got quite addicted, I was watching 4 episodes a night at one point! Great show but I felt like it got weaker towards the end, and the ending was the worst part of all! Still most of it was really great. I can't fathom how you watched it in a week, that's incredible did you even sleep?! haha. I reccomend checking out: Riders on the Storm, L.A Woman and Love her madly to start off! They are are a really timeless band, I saw a really good documentary on them on BBC4 recently too. Md 70's would definitely be a good time to live music wise!
I've got to say it's one of the most bizarre shows I've seen but strangely addictive. I mean it got to the point where they could drive the island through time Well I was watching it about 9 hours a day. I even ate my meals whilst watching it as well. And it was at a time when I was meant to be revising for exams, but of course Lost was more important than my future. Favourite character had to be Hurley, just because of his man boobs.

Okay, I'll have a listen, so long as you listen to a bit of Springsteen
Old 23rd May 2014, 02:14

Wow, are we really talking about Lost? That takes me back

I remember loving the first 2 seasons, but getting progressively more annoyed and confused as the rest of the show went on as it got steadily more bizarre and fanciful (like what was all that stuff about moving the island ). Can hardly remember the characters' names now, but I liked the Scottish guy (the one who had to input the numbers), Kate (for obvious reasons lol) and some other guy who I can't remember his name

I think I can just about recall 'the numbers', what was it - 8,15,16,23,42? Think I might have forgotten one (or got them completely wrong lol).
Old 23rd May 2014, 10:04

^ Yeah ha it got more strange as it went on. I'm still not sure that I understand what the ending was about, and I don't think anyone else does to be honest. So they were in Heaven right?
Oh yeah the Scottish guy was Desmond. I liked him but my favourite character had to be Sayid. You know...the torturer. Likeable guy.
All right, that's it, I think I'm gonna have to start watching it again now.
Old 23rd May 2014, 10:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbot
As long as it's not thundering, eh?
Right you are! I've got no time for thunder

Quote:
Favourite character had to be Hurley, just because of his man boobs.

Okay, I'll have a listen, so long as you listen to a bit of Springsteen
Mine was probably Sawyer! I loved his nicknames haha. The best part of that show was the characters, the plot got overcomplicated imo. I'll definitely have a listen to some Springsteen!

I Don't know why but this makes me laugh EVERYTIME, I can't deal with Jin's little girl voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly
I remember loving the first 2 seasons, but getting progressively more annoyed and confused as the rest of the show went on as it got steadily more bizarre and fanciful (like what was all that stuff about moving the island ). Can hardly remember the characters' names now, but I liked the Scottish guy (the one who had to input the numbers), Kate (for obvious reasons lol) and some other guy who I can't remember his name
I felt the same way, to be honest with out all the mystical spooky stuff it could still have been an interesting story about survival, they could have kept the others etc. Season 1 was the best one for me, there wasn't too much mystical-y stuff but there were lots of unanswered questions (like the eery repeating message from Rosseau that they pick up on the radio.)

Kate was one of the best thing about that show
Old 23rd May 2014, 11:31

^ Ha yeah that scene is hilarious Just more evidence showing why Hurley's one of the best characters. I love the scene where Jin's running out of the forest shouting 'udders' (others). That was when it was really creepy because you didn't know who these 'others' were.
Old 23rd May 2014, 19:36

Quote:
^ Yeah ha it got more strange as it went on. I'm still not sure that I understand what the ending was about, and I don't think anyone else does to be honest. So they were in Heaven right?
Oh yeah the Scottish guy was Desmond. I liked him but my favourite character had to be Sayid. You know...the torturer. Likeable guy.
All right, that's it, I think I'm gonna have to start watching it again now.
Ah yes, Desmond! And a few other names are coming back to me, like Locke, I quite liked him as well and the Australian girl, Claire I think her name was.

Quote:
Right you are! I've got no time for thunder

Mine was probably Sawyer! I loved his nicknames haha. The best part of that show was the characters, the plot got overcomplicated imo. I'll definitely have a listen to some Springsteen!

I Don't know why but this makes me laugh EVERYTIME, I can't deal with Jin's little girl voice.

I felt the same way, to be honest with out all the mystical spooky stuff it could still have been an interesting story about survival, they could have kept the others etc. Season 1 was the best one for me, there wasn't too much mystical-y stuff but there were lots of unanswered questions (like the eery repeating message from Rosseau that they pick up on the radio.)

Kate was one of the best thing about that show
Completely agree, the mystical spooky stuff was good at first, but got tedious as it got more bizarre.

Quote:
^ Ha yeah that scene is hilarious Just more evidence showing why Hurley's one of the best characters. I love the scene where Jin's running out of the forest shouting 'udders' (others). That was when it was really creepy because you didn't know who these 'others' were.
Yeah I know, it was a brilliant aspect of the show in the first 2 seasons, who were these terrifying, creepy, dangerous 'others' and that was completely lost (lol) once we found out who they were.
Old 7th June 2014, 10:29

1. I've had my head split open and bleed profusely twice. Once by a picture frame, after someone threw a pillow at the picture frame, and once by a stone.
2. I've choked twice. Once after swallowing a hard boiled sweet. The other time someone threw a stone, I tried to catch it, it went through my fingers and landed in my mouth.
3. I once tried jumping over a bench; I tripped over the bench, landed straight onto my face, and had to go to hospital.
4. I almost broke my back once after falling from a tree and landed straight onto a root.
5. I got a new bike for Christmas once. I rode it straight away, and within a minute I fell off, broke the bike, fell onto my face and grazed myself all over.

All of that happened before I was 10 years old.
Old 7th July 2014, 13:50

1. Im right handed, wish i was ambidextrous.
2. I'm 5 ft 10".
3. I was christened as a baby but im not the slightest bit religious.
4. I've not eaten any chocolate, sweets or sugary crap for a month.
5. I hate the taste of coke/pepsi unless its with amaretto.
Old 24th September 2019, 01:50

Mood
Tired

1. I can't swim but I can drown very well.

2. I love dogs (not in a weird way)

3. My nips are hairy

4. I'm unstable

5. I once accidentally let somebody rob a house. I was young and he asked if I could fit through a window and open the front door for him because he couldn't find his keys. Then he took stuff from the house. He could have at least gave me some money.