SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 1st March 2005, 23:02
yetisbabe

Default Lonliness

I am recovering from depression and social phobia and I find myself feeling extremely lonely. I had no support when I was unwell and I have no friends. Has anyone else had the same experience?
Old 1st March 2005, 23:37
Remus

Default Re: Lonliness

I feel alone.

even though I have friends.

theres things I just cant talk to them about.

I've made freinds here who I can discuss the most private of things, thats a relief!
Old 2nd March 2005, 00:00
Maxie660

Hi and welcome to the site.

I think most people with SA find it difficult to make friends and can feel lonely at times. Like you I have both depression and SA and at times feel really isolated. That's why I'm grateful for a place like this simply because I realise I'm not alone in feeling the way I do.

Take care
Maxie (Emote: roundnround)
Old 2nd March 2005, 00:11
woodbutcher

Welcome Yeti.The same applies to me.Lonliness and depression.I have had both before but never at the same time.It's good to have a site like this.There are lots of good people on here.Start talking to folk.
Old 10th March 2005, 00:22
Mis_Fit

Hello Yeti! I think most people with SA find it hard to meet people who they can relate to. Its been a big relief for me to have found this site too.
Old 10th March 2005, 09:21
steelkilla

I have SA and depression also.
I have a wife and kids who are my strength, the reason i force myself everyday. I still feel lonely, I have no friends as such, but do not want to burden my wife.

I've always felt lonely and probably always will. Sites like this are a good way to off load. theres always someone to give you a boost when your low.
My thoughts are with you.

Take it easy.

M.
Old 13th March 2005, 16:18
AKate

Hi Yeti, yes I feel the same way. I have SA and feel very lonely especially worst on Sunday's. I do have a few friends but tend to get let down by them which makes me feel worst and like I'm not worth bothering about.

Old 14th May 2005, 17:17
greenade

Hi Yeti,(Emote: smile)

Yeah i'm extremely lonely too, i think lonliness makes me depressed, and my social phobia causes lonliness and depression too....

A never ending cycle of constant stress and a feeling of being lost in the woods....

Having no friends makes me feel like i'm really missing out...(Emote: confusedpurple)

If ya need to talk ya know where we are ok (Emote: smileyellow)

Adrian

Old 18th May 2005, 20:31
buffybot

I know how you all feel and it does not get any better as you get older..in fact it gets worse.Being alone is like very cold weather you never get used to it (Emote: rolleyes)
Old 15th June 2005, 12:55
Maya_Ska

i am very lonelly as well..
so why can not we be for each other???
send me email...let's meet somewhere, let's try not to be so lonely
Closed Thread