SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 5th June 2018, 15:36

Mood
Mellow

Default Weird anxiety symptoms

Hello.

So I've been a bit stressed out lately due to my assignments, which I finally finished yesterday (now just need to play the waiting game to find out if I've passed...). I've been feeling quite run down last few days and sleeping patterns been quite irractic.

However, today I tried to get out of bed early but I just couldn't move. Like literally if I tried to get up and walk around it was like trying to move with a bear on my back. I tried to lay back down again for a while but then I kept having these really bizarre on and off again vivid dreams where I honestly couldn't tell if I was awake or not. At one point I think the front door went and I tried to get out of bed but I legit could not move again

It was all really delusional. I ended up just giving up with trying to move and fell asleep again but I kept having the surreal dreams again and waking up/falling asleep in quick succession. When I finally actually got out of bed at like midday, I just felt like my head was a mess and had literally no energy.

I feel OK now but I'm not sure if it was just a reaction to stress or if it's my anxiety starting to play up again (or perhaps both). Just didn't feel pleasant at time.