SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 10th October 2015, 10:44

Mood
Tired

Default having a blip . . .

Hi!! I'm feeling pretty ill today!! Severe anxiety almost to the point in thinking its flu!! Been doing so well, obsessing that my husband is cheating on me when I'm 99.9% he isn't!! Didn't take my quetiapine last night so only slept 2 hours!! Anyone else having a rougher time than normal, how you getting by?? Sorry just had to get it out . . .
Old 11th October 2015, 00:53

Default Re: having a blip . . .

Had a really rough time today thught i had been okay for just over a year and managing and now back to step 1 was supposed to be going to a gig tonight with friends, my OCD kicked in along with anxiety over clothes yeah stupid i know and then it went downhill from there, ended up stuck in bed for hours , its like a mental paralysis, only just snapped out of it, i have a headache and im sapped of energy but cant sleep coz im aching a lot. Not like things can get any worse, this is one of those very very bad days that i will forget about in a few months gotta try and stay positive and move forward