SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 14th March 2011, 22:32

Mood
Cloud_9

Default Help!

Hi,

I don't know how to say this so im just going to say it. I have no friends, i find it hard to relate to people, i don't know what to do. I feel like a reject and at times i feel like the whole world is against me. And the other thing is im......so shy in takling to girls its unbelievable, i go blank....

help me.
Old 15th March 2011, 00:22

Mood
Predatory

Default Re: Help!

Sorry to hear that lostsol Your not alone plenty of people on here are in the same situation, I find it very hard to relate and talk to people and don't have any real friends. What is it thats getting in the way? do you feel really anxious in those situations?
Old 15th March 2011, 08:20

Mood
Tired

Hi lostsol

I wish I could give you an easy answer, i don't think there is one. I think you have taken a good step in helping yourself by joining this forum and talking about your problems to people who understand. Interacting with people here is a good stating point, who know where it will go. Maybe one day you will be going to 'meets' and making friends there, or making friends simply by talking to them on the boards.

mike
Old 15th March 2011, 09:52

Sorry you feel like that but you are not alone. I haven't got any friends anymore, but I know that when I found this site it made me feel better being able to speak to other people who are in the same boat, and even if it is just over the internet, its nice to be able to have people to speak to rather than having no one at all. Maybe you could eventually go to some of the meets they organise on here? I still haven't managed to do this myself but I hope that I will some time in the future.
Closed Thread