SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 28th May 2012, 14:52

Default How is everyone feeling? (22)

Happy to be back on here, although feel a bit lame that I was getting so tetchy about not being able to post

Shit, like most people due to the lovely weather that couples get to enjoy and I don't

Lost, because I feel like I'm in a rut that I can't get out of, without going back to a type of job that I don't want to go back to

Inferior to other men, everywhere

At the end of my tether, because it feels like I'm on an unavoidable path to embarrassment, alienation and heartbreak...once again

Sorry, to those of you who are reading this because I sound so negative, miserable and unwilling to help myself
Old 28th May 2012, 18:01

Mood
Happy

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (21)

I just got offered a week of all expenses payed environmental conservation training in Corsica, France on June the 17th. But my passport has expired and because it needs to be upgraded from an child to and adult passport it will take 6 weeks and fast track isnt available.............
Old 28th May 2012, 18:34

Mood
Fine

once again i'm at the point where i am ready to give up...i'm just tired of everything right now
Old 28th May 2012, 18:51

Happy to be back on here, although feel a bit lame that I was getting so tetchy about not being able to post

Shit, like most people due to the lovely weather that couples get to enjoy and I don't

Lost, because I feel like I'm in a rut that I can't get out of, without going back to a type of job that I don't want to go back to

Inferior to other men, everywhere

At the end of my tether, because it feels like I'm on an unavoidable path to embarrassment, alienation and heartbreak...once again

Sorry, to those of you who are reading this because I sound so negative, miserable and unwilling to help myself
Old 28th May 2012, 19:11
Banned

Was i imagining it or did i see a member that was called Excalibur that was you?
Old 28th May 2012, 19:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnni
Was i imagining it or did i see a member that was called Excalibur that was you?
Yes, I was Excalibur. I've been deleting all "his" posts, and re-posting under my "Named User" account. This was with the intention of causing minimal confusion. That went well.
Old 28th May 2012, 22:10
Banned

Mind ****ed. Not sure what to do anymore, quite confusing.
Ain't got the balls to ring up docs also about my tiredness cos i never spoke to this one about my issues. I don't really mind talking to her about it all but how do i bring it up - Hi, well basically i have.....'
Old 28th May 2012, 22:20

Quote:
Ain't got the balls to ring up docs also about my tiredness cos i never spoke to this one about my issues. I don't really mind talking to her about it all but how do i bring it up - Hi, well basically i have.....'
I don't know how doctors go about taking on new patients, but would it be easier to tell this new doctor, who your old doctor was? Maybe then she could check your records, instead of you having to explain it all over the phone?

Not very good advice, I know, but I can understand why you're unsure on how to bring it up.
Old 28th May 2012, 22:48

Quote:
Yes, just be straight, they've seen it all before a hundred times. It's just a day's work to them.
Old 28th May 2012, 22:49
Banned

Same surgery, the old one retired and i cba to explain it all to her now. I just find it hard to explain my issues to someone as there's alot lol.
I was quite vague with the other one really, just said about anxiety etc rather than go into specifics such as BDD.
I am only going cos i wanna know if my constant tiredness is a psychological or physical thing so may just mention the general anxiety. Its the whole wording sort of thing i'm worried about rather than her judging me etc cos i don't really care about that cos i will hardly see her.
Probably overthinking it all and when i get there it will come easy.
Old 28th May 2012, 23:21
davehedgehog

it's hot but i've re discovered beer so i'm quite happy

think this might be first beer i've had this year, not sure.
Old 28th May 2012, 23:48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobazaw
it's hot but i've re discovered beer so i'm quite happy

think this might be first beer i've had this year, not sure.
I hope you're sorted for post beer munchies?
Old 29th May 2012, 00:25
davehedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frusty
I hope you're sorted for post beer munchies?
no and beers given me acid indigestion

don't like beer any more only had one can!
Old 29th May 2012, 00:35

Sleep patterns a mess, seems like I get about 6 hours a day when I'm not stupidly tired. Think it's the sudden change in weather.
Old 29th May 2012, 02:41

Very worried and anxious about the next few days. I had a phone call from one of the jobs I've applied for recently and sometime in the next 3 days they're going to ring and i'll have to do a telephone interview, I felt out of my depth in the little conversation I had with them today so i'm nervous about how it will go.
Old 29th May 2012, 05:02
Co-Administrator

Mood
Dreaming

Fed up of being awake at 5am. It's a crazy world.
Old 29th May 2012, 07:19

Fed up of thinking about how horrid I look every second of the day.

All I ask for is one day - even one evening - without being told I'm aesthetically challenged.
Old 29th May 2012, 09:58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceega
Fed up of thinking about how horrid I look every second of the day.

All I ask for is one day - even one evening - without being told I'm aesthetically challenged.
What sort of things do people say to you?
Old 29th May 2012, 10:16

Mood
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea
Fed up of being awake at 5am. It's a crazy world.
Tell me about it!!!!!
I'm always awake at 4 now, but i slept last night at least also nervous lol
Old 29th May 2012, 10:16

Mood
Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa
once again i'm at the point where i am ready to give up...i'm just tired of everything right now
Hope you alright
Old 29th May 2012, 11:35

Quote:
What sort of things do people say to you?
I meant my own head. I should of made that clear to be honest.

Ah, screw it, pitiful self-loathing done for the day.
Old 29th May 2012, 12:13
Banned

Quote:
I meant my own head. I should of made that clear to be honest.

Ah, screw it, pitiful self-loathing done for the day.
Oh right i see what you mean, i do the same. I rarely get a full day where i think i don't look like John Merrick. On the rare occasion i do feel alright i then catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or show window then it's all gone again.
I was out in town on Saturday and i found myself being scared of mirrors everywhere. I was purposefully avoiding them and looking down or away if i went past a mirror in a shop. It's too much effort sometimes.

Now i got to get my haircut today which isn't so bad but i'm expecting the inevitable it's looks ok when they guys done cutting it but when i get home my hair looks shit.
Old 29th May 2012, 16:35

^Is this about your landlord? I've had a similar experience where I forgot to cancel the direct debit set up paying my rent after I moved out. He tried to get out of giving me the money back.

I'm feeling bored as ****. I can't concentrate at all today.
Old 29th May 2012, 16:39
Banned

Quote:
Now i got to get my haircut today which isn't so bad but i'm expecting the inevitable it's looks ok when they guys done cutting it but when i get home my hair looks shit.
Yes it looks shit compared to when i left. How can i function in life when stupid stuff like this happens. My mind is so warped it seems. I envy people who can see things for what they are, at least you can deal with it and tackle it (SA has always been the least of my issues) I can't tackle is cos i don't know what the **** i'm trying to deal with.
Old 29th May 2012, 16:45
Banned

^ I find with haircuts for me it always looks shit for the first couple of days but then it seems to grow into something nicer. Think a lot of people feel the same.
Old 29th May 2012, 16:55

Quote:
Yes it looks shit compared to when i left. How can i function in life when stupid stuff like this happens. My mind is so warped it seems. I envy people who can see things for what they are, at least you can deal with it and tackle it (SA has always been the least of my issues) I can't tackle is cos i don't know what the **** i'm trying to deal with.
I'm sorry you have to put up with this crap as well.

Such a waste of energy.
Old 29th May 2012, 17:35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer
^ I find with haircuts for me it always looks shit for the first couple of days but then it seems to grow into something nicer. Think a lot of people feel the same.
Nah its not that it looks shit but the fact that it looks different even on the same day. Not just hair but everything.

Quote:
Such a waste of energy.
It sure is, it seems no point in trying to get better as it's so hard just to get a place where you feel alright for all that work to disappear in a split second and then you are at square one again.
Old 29th May 2012, 17:42

Quote:
Nah its not that it looks shit but the fact that it looks different even on the same day. Not just hair but everything.

I know this feeling, it's so annoying, can look in one mirror, then look in another and I look a completely different person. I don't just mean different lighting or whatever but completely different, stupid brain of mine.

Anyway as for how am I feeling well I ran out of hayfever pills and I think my head may explode...
Old 29th May 2012, 19:15

Mood
Fine

i cried for a long time last night, triggered by a minor incident that just pushed me over the edge stress-wise, and when i woke up i looked like the bride of frankenstein, and my eyes are still burning, but for some reason there was this weird clarity, and i realise that my problems are either surmountable if tackled one by one, or out of my control. either way i can deal. for now anyway.

i'm sure the feeling will pass in a little while but it's good now.
Old 29th May 2012, 20:24

Like I am going to lose everything I care about. Like I am emotionally weak and too much like my mother. Like I shouldn't say so much. Like I made a terrible fool of myself at work today. Like a 100 year old woman's fate has been all pushed into my hands and I don't want it. I don't want the responsibility anymore.
Closed Thread