Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 25th September 2010, 14:55

Mood
Relaxed

Default Last therapy session

Had my last session recently , what now ,i feel the same as when i started , the therapist was very good and understanding , but i still feel the same . Where do i go from here

Blade
Old 27th September 2010, 07:41

Default Re: Last therapy session

There's always something. I'd think hard about if things really are exactly the same, there could be small changes that you haven't noticed yet. But if they really haven't changed, that's okay. Hey, at least they haven't gotten worse...
Sounds like you had a good relationship with your therapist - that's not nothing. You've proved you can get on with someone in that kind of situation, which is not actually such an easy thing to do. I know I have huge problems with it.
Are there any things that, say, you were trying to work up the nerve to try out? Or (I know this sounds a bit twee) maybe a hobby? It might be a good time to do something like that.
Old 28th September 2010, 13:23

Mood
Relaxed

Thanks peeps ,

been recomended by another person on this site a private councillor local to me , so i,m going to give that a try next week , really would like to try a group thing but i,m not sure i,m up to it , we see what we see i spose

Blade
Old 28th September 2010, 13:38

That's excellent news - hope it goes well.
Old 28th September 2010, 14:10

Mood
Relaxed

Your right Luco , i think i thought it would be a miracle cure , and pigstar i suppose there are some small changes so small you would laugh but progress is progress , i,m not going to cure 20 years of SA with 20 sessions i spose

Blade
Closed Thread