SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 7th October 2005, 20:18

Default Nothing left.

Hi GUys,

Sharing thoughts again. Hope thats cool.

Kind of just feeling like Ive not really got anything left in this life.

Have got family and some good freinds. However just feel my everyday life is kind of finished- nothing in it.

I know the reason for this is cos of my health.

Health is happiness. Health makes a full and happy life with good relationships etc etc

I dont have my health now so Im not happy, and just kind of feel like its all over for me. LIke I havnt really got anything left in my life.

Im not really wanting advice etc Im just wanting to release thoughts.

Thanks for listening.

Take care everyone

Mayeb I hsould try doing to volunteer work or something to put something in my life for the time being. To give it some sort of focus... who knows. Just feel nothing left. Nothing to look forwrda to. Again I know this is all cos I dont have my health( had a mental breakdown). Tka ecrae everyone. Be happy!!!
Old 8th October 2005, 23:46
Shallah

Default Re: Nothing left.

Quote albatros Mayeb I hsould try doing to volunteer work or something to put something in my life for the time being. To give it some sort of focus... who knows.

It's good you are putting your thoughts down albatros, I think what you said above would be a really good idea, If you can manage it, it will give you something else to think about and who knows where it could lead!

Keep posting
Old 9th October 2005, 00:39

I agree with Shaz. I think the Volunteer work sounds like a really good idea. I think it's something that you would find very fulfilling and perhaps it would provide a positive distraction from your own negative thoughts? Years ago, when my SA wasn't quite so debilitating, I did some Volunteer work that I found immensely rewarding. I remember visiting a lovely old lady who, because of a haemorrhage, had suddenly become completely blind. She was also suffering with stomach cancer. I'd help her round the house and would take her out and about in my car. Sometimes we'd end up stopping off somewhere for tea and cakes. Although she was so ill, she was such a positive and active lady and, at the time, it kinda helped me to put my own problems into perspective. Hmm, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here, other than I found Volunteering a very positive experience and I'm sure you would too.

Btw, did you make the appointment to see your Therapist?

Take Care

Last edited by Scottidog; 9th October 2005 at 02:03.
Old 9th October 2005, 11:28

I'm with Scottidog on the volunteering. It can be a really rewarding experience, can raise your self-esteem because you are doing something worthwhile for the community and you can meet some truly inspiring people. I would go for it. I still do some volunteering and I can really recommend it.
Closed Thread