SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th January 2006, 18:55

Default Seredyn - Anyone tried it?

After getting some money for Christmas, I've been wondering what to spend it. Of course, I'll blow some of it on CDs and probably a new turntable, but I've also been looking at other things. Then I stumbled across this thing called 'Seredyn' by chance.

Apparently it's some natural remedy for types of anxiety. The reason I'm thinking about buying it, is party due to the fact that I've got a couple of very important presentations to do at University in the next semester. And presentation make go all wibbly and weak at the knees. So I've been toying with the idea of buying 60 capsules of Seredyn to help me get through them. Price doesn't really bother me, £22 doesn't seem too bad.

But I want to know if anyone on here has had any experience of using Seredyn. Does it really work or is just a load of rubbish? Am I better off saving my money and drinking whiskey before my presentations?

There's a website at www.seredyn.com
Old 17th January 2006, 20:57
Fat Tony

Default Re: Seredyn - Anyone tried it?

Hi

I'm using Amoryn for depression and Seredyn for SA as well. The Seredyn's quite strong, in fact if I take it in the morning, it makes me very drowsy, to the extent that I wouldn't feel safe driving. However, this may just be due to taking it with the Amoryn.

I'm very asocial but in my job I have to do presentations to my managers and trustee boards every so often. I'd say that you're better off practising your presentations thoroughly, rather than using Seredyn, as it'll probably dull your senses. I've got used to having a certain level of nervousness before presenting, and knowing that I've got scripted lines helps as well. Try double spacing your presentation so its easier to read and practic it out loud so you get used to your own voice. I did thi stuff at Uni, and its very rare thta anyone's any good at it anyway, so don't lose sleep over it. Anyway, lecturers realise this and are more bothered about the content than delivery.

By the way, if you buy a certain amount of seredyn you'll have an EU import duty to pay. Its something like 20% of the purhase price - don't get stung.

Good luck
Closed Thread