SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Board Management > SAUK - Chatroom
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 11th July 2011, 20:42

Default Newbies Night (24th July, 8pm to 10pm)

Fancied trying chat but been too anxious to? Ever wondered what all the fuss was about? Wonder what it would be like chatting real-time to other SAUK'ers? Well, now you can! We are planning a night for chat newbies (people who are new to chat) on Sunday the 24th of July, from 8pm until 10pm. Of course, newbies are welcome to chat anytime but this will be a great opportunity to join with other newbies in chat.

To join chat, click on this link. Tick the box to confirm you are over 13 years of age (chat is for those 13 and over only!), give yourself a nickname for chat and tick the box to agree to abide by the rules. You may be shown a couple of pop up boxes. Make sure you read them carefully. Usually, you click Run on the 1st box and NO on the 2nd box about blocking potentially unsafe components from being run. Chat is perfectly safe If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me
Old 18th July 2011, 13:11

Mood
Angelic

Thumbs up Re: Newbies Night (24th July, 8pm to 10pm)

[B]Hello, I'm a 'newbee', i just cannot seem to get in to chat. Do I have to like , write at least 5-10 posts first.
I'm not sure how you're system works, I'm with psych central of the usa, but I live in England. Any pointers or advice on how to navigate this site easier.
On psych central the 'New-bee's' (lol), night is called NMO, = New Member Orientation Chat. Its good stuff,
New-Bee's night this next sunday will I assume be 8pm-10pm GMT.
Going to chat rooms in different time zones means I have be everywhere at once...lol.
I look forward (hopefully) to meet some members in chat, I guess I better write some posts....
Take Care Whomever reads this..[/B
Old 18th July 2011, 16:17
Co-Administrator

Mood
Dreaming

Default Re: Newbies Night (24th July, 8pm to 10pm)

If the normal way isn't working try one of the irc guides at the top of the chartroom forum
Closed Thread