SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 25th July 2012, 23:56

Default Small things that annoy you (2)

That I have to be up early, but am still here F5-ing...
Old 26th July 2012, 07:59

Mood
Lonely

Default Re: Small things that annoy you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma792
I just choked on my own saliva so violently. I had a massive coughing fit and now my chest still really really hurts. I thought I'd died.
Maybe you have. Go towards the light, the forums are good there.
Old 26th July 2012, 12:31

I'm not so sure, all those people just enjoying their eternal happiness, I wouldn't want to intrude***8230;
Old 26th July 2012, 13:28

smokers smoking at door of building and door was open. The fumes drifted into the building, i felt physically repulsed but didnt want to say anything so i asked if i could leave and go to lunch.
Old 26th July 2012, 15:47

Just had a massive massive rant, i bought some new socks on ebay, i washed them, dried them and told everyone they were my SOCKS, im sick of all the socks going in the sock draw and others wearing em. I go into my room to put my new socks on AND THEY ARE ****ING MISSING, GOD SAKE I HATE IT WHEN MY PARENTS COME IN MY ROOM AND TOUCH MY ****ING SHIT' **** OFF @@@@@
Old 26th July 2012, 15:58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom_fusion-lqx
Just had a massive massive rant, i bought some new socks on ebay, i washed them, dried them and told everyone they were my SOCKS, im sick of all the socks going in the sock draw and others wearing em. I go into my room to put my new socks on AND THEY ARE ****ING MISSING, GOD SAKE I HATE IT WHEN MY PARENTS COME IN MY ROOM AND TOUCH MY ****ING SHIT' **** OFF @@@@@
This shit does my head in also. I bought them so leave it alone ffs. I'll wash them cos you end up losing all my shit.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:08

Someone in my family walking into my bedroom and leaving the door open - obvious one, but it still irritates the life out of me.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:10

Mood
Sweettooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_James
Someone in my family walking into my bedroom and leaving the door open - obvious one, but it still irritates the life out of me.
Gah, I hated that so badly. They did it when I was all comfy in bed. Had to get up to close the damn door!
Old 26th July 2012, 16:15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_James
Same, and then they say im being all pissy/moody when i tell them to close the door after they walk out and leave it wide open.

And then they dont even close it properly, just close it but not proper shut so i have to get up and close it proper.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:30

Swimming pools divided for kids lessons etc/ people swimming lengths

its so annoying the kids get like 80% of the pool and we adults trying to get in shape get crammed into the smallest space ever. Its great when your a kid but god f damn its annoying now.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:32

^ Well don't go when the kids lessons are on!
Old 26th July 2012, 16:33

^ i dont even swim for 10 years i just stole the idea from someone i heard talking about it
Old 26th July 2012, 16:34

Mood
Sweettooth

^ So you werent talking from experience? what?
Old 26th July 2012, 16:36

no i was talking from an outer body experience

Mood
Sweettooth

^idiot. Lol

astral projecting
Old 26th July 2012, 16:43
Banned at own request

The cashier who says you're under age for products without asking for ID or anything.

I just brought a fixative by showing my id and im 18. But yesterday i tried to buy a fixative for my pencil drawings but i was told i had to be 21 without any question of ID. 21 seemed like a weird age limit to me so i was suspicious.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:45
Banned at own request

Quote:
smokers smoking at door of building and door was open. The fumes drifted into the building, i felt physically repulsed but didnt want to say anything so i asked if i could leave and go to lunch.
Most my school friends smoke in our small circle and i don't like them smoking in my face especially if eating.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepe
The cashier who says you're under age for products without asking for ID or anything.

I just brought a fixative by showing my id and im 18. But yesterday i tried to buy a fixative for my pencil drawings but i was told i had to be 21 without any question of ID. 21 seemed like a weird age limit to me so i was suspicious.
Well thats wrong for starters. If they suspect you are underage then they ask you for ID rather than just refuse outright.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:49

i like getting id checked

the day i dont is the day i think i look wrinkly
Old 26th July 2012, 16:58

I was asked to show my ID when buying wooden skewers in Morrison's a while back. You've got to be a pretty incompetent gang member if the most dangerous 'weapon' you can come up with is a 100 wooden skewers.

Obviously there is a chance that said crim might be part of a renaissance gang who have painstakingly crafted miniature long bows and need the skewers as arrows. If that's the case, then fair enough really. Let them have skewers, they deserve them for all the effort they have put in.
Old 26th July 2012, 16:59
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark101
James Eagan Holmes-Denver cinema killer

Holmes, had just dropped out of a doctoral degree programmme in neuroscience at the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical School, a few blocks from his apartment.

However, it is not clear why he quit his course and friends and fellow students painted a picture of a quiet, introverted academic.

"We all think the same thing as everyone - that he was pushed past his breaking point. But I personally don't know what that breaking point was," the student said.

"He was very quiet, that's true. And he did not seem to me to be the kind of person who would take matters into his own hands like this."

Billy Kromka, a research assistant in a neuroscience lab where Holmes was a student for several months last year, said: "He basically was socially awkward but not enough that would warrant suspicion of mass murder.

Neighbours in the apartment block, where police found his home rigged with booby traps and tripwires, said he barely acknowledged others and kept himself to himself.

The family pastor Jerald Borgie recalled that Holmes was a shy boy who rarely initiated conversation himself.

Wonder if the police might start keeping tabs on SA folk incase we are all like ticking bombs waiting to go off in some way
Still at least they didn't use the term "quiet loner".
What about the young ppl who stab others, they don't seem quiet or SA to me when i hear about them on the news yet others seem to notice when a person known to be quiet murders another person.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:02
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom123
I was asked to show my ID when buying wooden skewers in Morrison's a while back. You've got to be a pretty incompetent gang member if the most dangerous 'weapon' you can come up with is a 100 wooden skewers.

Obviously there is a chance that said crim might be part of a renaissance gang who have painstakingly crafted miniature long bows and need the skewers as arrows. If that's the case, then fair enough really. Let them have skewers, they deserve them for all the effort they have put in.
I know it's a sign that health and safety also has a limit which it's breaking. I thought fixatives were only used to maintain artwork.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:02
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom123
I dont get things like this. We have to get re-trained every so often with regards to what legal age we can sell certain products and products like these never comes up or fall into certain groups of products i.e nail varnish remover falls in the solvent group. Must be a individual store policy.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:11
Banned

Mood
Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineo
the amount of publicity and hype for the new batman film. i'm not interested in seeing it, I don't really want to know about it,yet I can't seem to escape the advertising and talk about it...
Lol that's why I went to see it first chance I got, watch it before all the hype.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:15
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
Bad cyclists, they come up behind you without any warning and nearly knock you over if you move in their way but are still too stupid to realise its their fault. I dont know when it became normal to ride on pavements.
I use to ride on pavements in my area because its the norm but then near my college everyone rides on the road so now i understand why its so irritating and annoying when ones rides on the narrow path and nearly knock one over.

I use to fear riding on the road but then i guess i need to get over the fear if i ride my bike again.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:16

Kids ride on pavements cos its badass... well i thought it was when i was 6.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:20
Banned at own request

Quote:
Kids ride on pavements cos its badass... well i thought it was when i was 6.
Yeah, but im talking bout adults here. Kids ridin on pavement aint badass its more badass when they ride on the road cause thats rare.
Old 26th July 2012, 17:29

Mood
Alienated

i foolishly accepted random steam friend invites

im not sure why, perhaps i thought it might be people off here..but ive never spoken to them..and this guy keeps trying to talk to me and invite to me a game i dont want to play..

so im not sure if its a guy off here, in which case i apologise! and you should make it known who you are! ..if its a randomer..well your really getting on my tits stop inviting me to things i dont want to play!
Old 26th July 2012, 17:31

^ steam is annoying as hell, i dont know any of the people on my freinds list and its uber annoying getting popups from gaming events/ people starting up a game/ logging in. for this reason i do not use steam anymore.
Closed Thread