SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 11th May 2012, 21:01

Mood
Alienated

Default do any of you get any psychological/emotional support in any way?

Hi,
I've had a really bad day.
I've been getting worse lately due to the amount of time I have to spend with other people (3 long days at work, plus 2 days of school/pre-school runs etc., plus family stuff). At work I'm getting increasingly stressed as I struggle with my anxiety, which leads me to being scatty & making mistakes & wears me out as I try to do my best when keep making lots of mistakes in an environment where staff spend a good deal of time gossiping about all the crap things people do wrong that annoy each other. Anyway, today I did something really stupid & although it's sorted out now, I just know I'll have been the subject of lots of gossip, & I know I'll be even worse next week. I feel so stressed by it all & wish I had a bit of support, like someone to help me manage my stress & emotions so I don't get so overwhelmed. Does anyone have a support worker or anything? I had a volunteer for a while through a family charity when my children were very little & that really helped me get on my feet, but now things feel like they're going pear shaped again & I don't have any one to turn to.