Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 20th November 2014, 17:35

Mood
Alienated

Default The Lounge - With Added Shackleton's High Chair

A place for the old ones like me who just do not get most of the topics in the lounge. If (like me) you find it feels a little young for you in there, you don't watch the shows they are raving about, have never heard of the groups/bands that they are listening to and find that the technical jargon and modern language "LIKE" just goes over your head. Well here is a place with a nice cup of tea, a piece of cake and a nice comfortable Shackletons original high chair for you to add some topics you would like to see in the 30-81 room for us older ones to talk about. After all this room is here for us older ones so it is up to us to make the most of it, make it more active. So if you are not sure about starting you own thread in case no-one posts onto it but are happy to post in one just put your ideas down here and I am happy to then make the new threads on the subject for you as I now have a couple of zero interest threads behind me, so a few more will not hurt .
Old 20th November 2014, 20:59

Default Re: The Lounge - With Added Shackleton's High Chair

How about a return of the over-30s How are you feeling? thread- that seems to be the best way to get us old uns posting in here.