SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 14th October 2009, 15:20

Mood
Scared

Default anyone bought valium online?

are they any good or are they a rip off? and is it legal?
Old 14th October 2009, 15:45

Default Re: anyone bought valium online?

My partner bought it a couple of times, it seemed like the real deal. It's not legal though - I think it's actually class C or something, and illegal to possess without a prescription - these things will get stopped at customs if opened. We also once tried to buy Xanax but that was stopped at customs, so after that we gave up!
Old 14th October 2009, 15:56

Mood
Creative

Hmmmm god knows what the drugs could be????

very very iffy mate
Old 14th October 2009, 18:29

I use to buy it, was the real thing when it came too.

I think customs had a crackdown because after a while all my packages where getting stopped. After wasting a fair bit of money trying to get something through I gave up. Customs 1 - Yaztromo 0
Old 14th October 2009, 19:31

Customs got mine. But my doc gave me betablockers which help when needed
Old 15th October 2009, 10:31

I thought about trying this and for other medications earlier this year.

However, my friend who works in a pharmacy was very much against anyone buying prescription medications online. You do not know what the medications actually contain they could be made of anything e.g dangerous chemicals. There is no guarantee that they are actually what they say they are and it is actually not legal.

I definately would not risk doing this as the cons easily outweigh the pros.
Old 11th November 2009, 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Haze
I've been buying 'em from a site in the UK for the past few months. I have 50 Valiums and 50 Clonazepam which I ordered yesterday and received this morning. It's always been next day delivery. I'm not giving the website address to anyone though, so please don't PM me.

You just have to search on google, that's how I found them, and they're 100% legit.

They are based in London.
When I last looked earlier this year there were no sites coming up as London/UK based apart from some dodgy sounding adverts at £X per tablet.

It would be impossible to prove they are 100% real and safe.
Old 11th November 2009, 10:51

I'd steer clear myself, as everyone else has said you just don't know what is in them and if they will do more harm than good. If you're having to buy stuff like valium online then it looks to me that it is more of an addiction than needing them for any purpose. As with any addiction this can lead to lots of anxiety rather than prevent it. There is a good reason why you can't get these willy-nilly from the gp.
Old 11th November 2009, 12:53

I buy mine online too, Ive used different sources after doing a bit of research and Ive found a couple of UK based OP's who are very reliable. When i use the UK suppliers i recieve my meds usually within 5 days. I dont think Ive been scammed by any of the few i tried, but some of the others took weeks to arrive.

I think youre probably buying from one of the same places as me, Blue Haze, excellent supplier!
What difference do you notice between the clonazepam and the valium? Ive only used valium/diazepam cos i didnt want to get into the more potent stuff.

I became dependant on diazepam a few years ago due to a GP prescribing them to me and then giving me them on repeat prescription, before i discovered i was dependant. I tapered off them and didnt use anything for ages.

As for being cautious, I agree, be cautious about any mental health med, you dont know whats in them and you dont know how youre going to react to them wether you get them online or from a pharmacy. There is more risk buying online but there are legit sellers that value repeat business and wont sell chalk dust.
I know what im getting with valium and i know how im going to react and how to taper off when ive been using them more frequently ie at xmas or visiting and having visitors stay. The freedom theyve given me far outweighs the negatives. Im not recomending anyone do this, just sharing my experience
Old 11th November 2009, 16:33
Banned

Mood
Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackpen
I buy mine online too, Ive used different sources after doing a bit of research and Ive found a couple of UK based OP's who are very reliable. When i use the UK suppliers i recieve my meds usually within 5 days. I dont think Ive been scammed by any of the few i tried, but some of the others took weeks to arrive.

I think youre probably buying from one of the same places as me, Blue Haze, excellent supplier!
What difference do you notice between the clonazepam and the valium? Ive only used valium/diazepam cos i didnt want to get into the more potent stuff.

I became dependant on diazepam a few years ago due to a GP prescribing them to me and then giving me them on repeat prescription, before i discovered i was dependant. I tapered off them and didnt use anything for ages.

As for being cautious, I agree, be cautious about any mental health med, you dont know whats in them and you dont know how youre going to react to them wether you get them online or from a pharmacy. There is more risk buying online but there are legit sellers that value repeat business and wont sell chalk dust.
I know what im getting with valium and i know how im going to react and how to taper off when ive been using them more frequently ie at xmas or visiting and having visitors stay. The freedom theyve given me far outweighs the negatives. Im not recomending anyone do this, just sharing my experience
why dont you ask your doctor for them instead of spending money online? doctors can still prescribe them.
Old 11th November 2009, 17:52

No doctor in their right mind is going to prescribe 'z' drugs such as Diazepam/Valium if a patient asks for them.

Last year I was having terrible sleeping problems due to taking Fluoxetine so I yet again went to see my doctor. Having exhausted all possible options apart from going back on Amitriptyline, she said as a last resort she would prescribe me a small amount of Temazepam but said "the 'z' drugs are rarely prescribed nowadays". She also mentioned that there was no chance of having Temazepam on repeat prescription. The odd thing is that it didnt really help my sleep even when taking a double dose.

Anyhow, back to the original topic. I have found this link below which mentions the legal position for the benzodiazepenes. You need to scroll down the list a bit though.

http://www.release.org.uk/drugs-law/...-of-substances

There is no way I would risk the illegality of the situation and will stick to my legal nhs-prescribed pharmacy Propranolol.
Old 11th November 2009, 17:58
Banned

Mood
Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_One
No doctor in their right mind is going to prescribe 'z' drugs such as Diazepam/Valium if a patient asks for them.

Last year I was having terrible sleeping problems due to taking Fluoxetine so I yet again went to see my doctor. Having exhausted all possible options apart from going back on Amitriptyline, she said as a last resort she would prescribe me a small amount of Temazepam but said "the 'z' drugs are rarely prescribed nowadays". She also mentioned that there was no chance of having Temazepam on repeat prescription. The odd thing is that it didnt really help my sleep even when taking a double dose.

Anyhow, back to the original topic. I have found this link below which mentions the legal position for the benzodiazepenes. You need to scroll down the list a bit though.

http://www.release.org.uk/drugs-law/...-of-substances

There is no way I would risk the illegality of the situation and will stick to my legal nhs-prescribed pharmacy Propranolol.
drug called buspirone is prescribed for anxiety.
Old 11th November 2009, 19:45

Mood
Notamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Haze
I'm on 320mg Propranolol daily, the highest dose and still get panic attacks.
Propranolol only helps to deal with some of the symptoms of anxiety attacks. It doesn't stop the attacks themselves. It helps to prevent a rise in heart rate etc
Old 11th November 2009, 20:00

Hi Lamb and Artist, Even if a doc did prescribe me benzos, they would be in such small quantitys it wouldnt be worth the bother and it would also affect my life assurance premium if it were on my medical record.
GP's dont precribe benzos anymore cos of the well documented dependancy problems. I believe seroxat has also been sidelined for similar reasons. Ive taken and withdrawn off both and from personal experience the seroxat withdrawal was far worse and was the reason i was prescribed benzos in the first place.

Blue haze, thats strong stuff, 10 mgs of valium has me nice and relaxed. Is it a different kind of effect or the same as valium?
Thats appaling that you couldnt get benzos to get off the booze. Its potentially fatal to quit alcohol if youve built up a large dependancy on it. Id tapered off diazepam but was left with an alcohol dependancy problem which eventually led to my being suicidal. My GP sent me to casualty where i saw a shrink and he prescribed me (ironically) a short term large dose of benzos to get me off alcohol due to the risk of seizures from quitting booze cold turkey. They worked, i didnt even take the full course of benzos.
I rediscovered the calming effect of diazepam when i found the remaining pills years later and gave them a go before we were due some visitors.
Im aware of the legality of having benzos without prescription, but its a risk im prepared to take. Lifes full of risks.
Like i said guys, Im not recomending this to anyone, just sharing my experience
Old 12th November 2009, 01:19

Mood
Psychedelic

GPs are at fault.
Old 12th November 2009, 19:26

Mood
Dramaqueen

I love my dizzypam. I go to the GP and ask for it and usually I get it. I am very careful with how often I use it, though.

I think that it will come back into fashion soon with GPs. Personally, I find it has the fewest side effects of any drug I have taken, I can take it one day and then not for a week if I want, everything else has to be taken every day. Yes, I could get addicted and I have been to a different benzo in the past, but I got myself off that and it was nowhere near as horrible as the Paroxetine 'discontinuation' experience. Different drugs suit different people, dizzypam suits me.
Old 13th November 2009, 10:33

Quote:
The alcohol withdrawal was a nightmare, hope I don't have to go through that again. I've been clean now for a few months, never touching another drink again.
Well done on getting off and staying off ! Alcohol is the hardest thing for me to quit too. Ive had periods of abstinence and sensible drinking but i always get caught out by an urge to binge. Complete abstinence is the way forward for me, Il wait til the new year cos its the wrong time of year to try and quit booze, sounds like an excuse but i think id just be setting myself up for a fall if i tried it now with all the temptation and social stuff coming up.

I
Closed Thread