SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 30th July 2011, 15:27

Mood
Confused

Default Does work ever get any easier?

Day in day out is so damn hard, at the end of the day I am just exhausted by it all and then its the exact same thing over the following day and then you have the boss looking overtime when you'd rather not be there at all let alone do overtime, its all like a big nightmare only you can't wake up, your just stuck in the daily cycle.

The works easy, no problems there, its the not fitting in, the constant bitching,the politics, the constant head chatter IE someone looks at you the wrong way "Oh I wonder are they talking about me" the being talked down to and treated like a child, the list could go on. I've had a half dozen jobs all the same so its working in general not employer related.
Old 30th July 2011, 23:14

Default Re: Does work ever get any easier?

pay off your mortgage, and relax
Old 30th July 2011, 23:28

Mood
Dreaming

Default Re: Does work ever get any easier?

i definitely know how you feel. I get exhausted from work and as soon as i get home i fall to sleep. I have had times where i feel like i have made mistakes at my job and end up getting yelled at and feel like i am being talked down to like a child. I just tell myself when i am having a bad day that i am here to take care of the disabled people and not to get involved with the drama of over people like the other employees. As long as i know i am trying my best and working hard that that is all that matters. Just keep your head up high and keep moving forward. Dont let gossip and people talking about you get too you it is there problem not yours. I know it is hard but just try to stay positive and remember the real reason you are here at your job. mine is to make people happy and help others that are less fortunate then me.
Closed Thread