Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 6th November 2007, 20:29

Mood
Thinking

Default feeling awesome!!

Hi everyone on sauk

No one here probably remembers me as it has been a really long time since I have been on here but I just wanted to put a message on here as a bit of inspiration I spose although that sounds really cheesey!

About 18 months ago I was on this board loads and was feeling crap and depressed and really felt like sa was going to take over my life. I was really bad with blushing and was having occasional panic attacks and felt like I was useless and wanted to quit my job and hated a lot about myself and the way I couldnt deal with day to day stuff without freaking out. I tried loads of stuff to deal with it all but didnt speak to my doctor about it. Then gradually I started telling people about it and felt that I got no sympathy from anyone and then went to see my doctor who didnt take it at all seriously and by this point I was pretty much fed up with everything. Then one day I just got to the point where I thought "F*ck it" I wont be a victim of feeling like this anymore and decided to really start challenging myself. And an opportunity came up at work for a position which I would never have believed that I could have gone for but I went for it and by doing that one little thing it gave me masses of confidence in myself and I enjoyed that feeling of challenging myself. Since then I have done loads of stuff I would never have thought I would do and now I am really feeling so happy with my self and my life right now.

I have gone on loads here and I know Im not offering any kind of solution but I just want people to know things DO change and I would never have thought I could be so confident in myself now and be doing the things I do now. I am totally aware that I could have a relapse in the feeling like I used to at anytime but for now I feel great and am loving what I can do and how I am feeling and I hope other people can get over this sh*tty SA too!! xx
Old 6th November 2007, 20:58

Mood
Worried

Default Re: feeling awesome!!

Hey faith! I remember you =D wondered where you'd gone!

Glad you're feeling better now hun
Old 6th November 2007, 22:45

Mood
Torn

Hi i remember you faith!

Glad you're doing so well, it's great to hear stories like these. Shows there is light at the end of the tunnel
Old 7th November 2007, 19:12

Mood
Pensive

I remember you faith - well done with what you've achieved
Old 8th November 2007, 13:30

Mood
Thinking

thanks and hi everyone!! I miss ppl on here!!
Closed Thread