SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 30th May 2005, 20:26
clarabella73

Default Bouncy castles

Wow! What a brilliant Idea, "trophy room". Anyway, I was rather chuffed with myself yesterday. I let my son go on the bouncy castle which was on the public lawn where we live. I would normally avoid this like mad because of the difficulties it poses regarding my son's footware. He has mild CP and as to wear special boots & splints. We'd walked passed it once, me trying to convince myself that my son wasn't that bothered but I knew he was so I thought, sod it! So I whipped his foot gare off, paid the 60p and on he went.
A small thing perhaps but for me there were so many worrying aspects, the main one being would I be able to get him off without causing a scene (he's very stubborn!) But it was fine, it really was. I I walked away knowing that I'd done the right thing for my son & for me. I can't believe I'm talking about a turn on a bouncy castle here!!! No, that's daft, I was really pleased with myself! C x(Emote: smileyellow)
Old 30th May 2005, 21:01
james_taylor

Default Re: Bouncy castles

Hi Clarabella!

Sounds great. I'm sure your son loved the bouncy castle. Mostly it's the simple things that can make life special.

(Emote: dancingbanana) (Emote: dancingbanana)

I still love bouncy castles, ball parks, swings, see-saws, slides etc(Emote: pirate)
Old 30th May 2005, 21:46
markimark72

if its important to you clarabella then it deserves to go up in the trophy room!

But more importantly....... James where can i get the dancing bananas from????(guess im another big kid at heart too)
Old 30th May 2005, 21:59
introverted_guy

Well done clarabella73! (Emote: smile)

Mark, underneath the Emoticons if you click VIEW ALL more emoticons will appear in a drop down box. This is where the dancing banana is.
Old 30th May 2005, 22:09
markimark72

Quote:
Quote: introverted_guy at 20***58;59***58;09 Mon May 30 2005

Mark, underneath the Emoticons if you click VIEW ALL more emoticons will appear in a drop down box. This is where the dancing banana is.
for some reason i cant do that currently but cheers anyway. Here have a little man with bricks falling on his head instead!(never quite understood that one!)(Emote: bricks) [1 edits; Last edit by markimark72 at 21:09:57 Mon May 30 2005]
Old 31st May 2005, 19:29
Shaz82

Congratulations clarabella73 (Emote: dancingbanana)
It's certainly not daft, that's the sort of thing the trophy room is all about.

Well done again (Emote: smile)
Closed Thread