SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 14th July 2018, 07:50

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I was in one of those Grand Designs programs but it was Roger Moore's house, which was a giant floating structure above the mountains with a big roof terrace on top. It was still being built inside but it was impressively huge.
Old 6th August 2018, 09:33

Last night I had a dream that I won the Great British Bake Off. The dream started during the final week of the contest. The contestants baked amazing cakes with complex and skilful design, but I only baked brownies. But they were the best tasting brownies ever made, which is why I won. The newspapers described it as a sort of morality tale on how simplicity is the best. When it was announced that I won, I feel to my knees and cried.
The next day, every supermarket around the country was full of people queuing up to buy brownies because of me, but not any brownies, my own brand of brownies I created on the show, I had a whole range of my own baked goods since winning the show, brownies, chunky cookies, cakes, etc.... and they were available at all good supermarkets, and they were flying off the shelf.

I woke up feeling proud of my accomplishments, followed by disappointment when I realised it wasn't real.
Old 5th September 2018, 18:03
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

I had a right funny vivid dream this smorning.

It started out in a horse yard or farm and my dad came to get me/pick me up only he had a car and I had a car. It was a strange mixture of ppl past and present. We left and were supposed to go to a town (that's near me now) only at the bottom of the lane I got confused and went the wrong way, in an astonioshing short space of time I found we were in Surrey not Sussex so we had to stop and go back, I stopped at this weird shop/cafe in the middle of nowhere to buy a diet coke but there was something wrong with the diet coke, and the next one and the next one and the woman serving me was getting more and more pissed at me. I left in a hurry with her fuming. I can't recall what happened next but we ended up in Midhurst instead of where I was supposed to be going and my mum was with me not my dad. We went all round the shops which were different from reality and bumped into some ppl I knew. Ended up in a dept store (Midhurst doesn't have one) which started of small but seemed to get bigger and bigger and have more floors added to hit. I lost my handbag and panicked, running all over the store trying to find it, my mum was tired and needed the loo so I got into the lifts to try all these floors that hadn't existed before in these strange all glass, super fast, go round corners lifts but I got up to a weird floor with a weird boy who wouldn't leave me alone and had the button for the lifts no/level 5 floor embedded in either himself or his clothes. We got in the lift but he kept staring up at me weirdly, we got to floor no 5 which was a weird like storage place - like ppls safety deposit boxes, I did a quick skim round and legged it but with the creepy boy trying to follow me. I managed to get back down to the g. floor to get my mum and the security guard who had been trying to find me. I just remember us running out of this ever changing creepy dept store before waking up It was very vivid. Wonder wtf all that means
Old 5th September 2018, 19:48
Banned

I had a strange dream about our cat that passed away quite a few years ago. It made me want to take more photos of basil. I think it was because went to a house a couple of weeks back and saw their cat
Old 8th September 2018, 20:16

I dreamed I was on holiday on a camp site and I was taking my washing to the on site launderette when the campsite was invaded by a giraffe, a lion and a pack of wild african dogs, who proceeded to attack and eat me (not sure about the Giraffe) ... I woke up at 4am very confused and worried.
Old 19th September 2018, 21:08

Last night I dremt that I missed the bus home from my part-time college course and cause it was evening I had to get 2 separate buses later on...and my phone had died so I couldn***8217;t tell anyone where I was and they were all panicking... WOW. Brains come up with some strange things don***8217;t they?
Old 3rd November 2018, 08:59
Banned at own request

Some cows got into my flat.

Owen Jones was playing himself on EastEnders and said he got a Z in disabled care work.

-----------------------
Dan
-----------------------
Old 25th November 2018, 12:45
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

I keep dreaming about my first home or the period that I lived there and the people. There sort of more like vivid memories of mundane events. I Keep waking up tearful.
Old 25th November 2018, 13:36

Mood
Fine

I'd parked my car in our car park, realised I couldn't find my key when I got in doors, went out to look for it and my car was gone. Panic ensued
Old 25th November 2018, 14:31

I dreamt that I went to a website and got a virus. I remember the URL, but I'm too afraid to try it in case I really do get a virus... Actually, no, I've got to try it or it'll be bugging me all day...

Phew! It doesn't go anywhere. Elvishater.net if you were wondering.
Old 25th November 2018, 17:23

Mood
Fine

Elvishater.net
Old 27th November 2018, 22:32

Well, my sister turned into the Angel of The North, albeit human-sized, and it all got weirder after that. I don't know what someone must have slipped in my drink!
Old 19th January 2019, 22:53

I keep having really lifelike dreams. It's really irritating.
Old 20th January 2019, 08:16

This week I've had

A dream about someone not getting enough esa points, they got 14 and needed 15.

A friend of mine going to a fitness class, she was close to giving birth and then went in to the changing rooms and had the baby on the floor at the leisure centre, she had a girl.

I've just woken up and dreamt about going shopping with my boyfriend and being told to stop kissing in the street! Then going to sainsburys with my mother to the slowest checkout ever, seeing a another friend and I was moaning because he scanned the cakes and they showed up as reduced but he wouldn't give them us at the price, so I made a fuss, he said it was because there wasn't a yellow sticker on them, then his colleague stormed off and said he was getting on his tits.

I'm even weird in my sleep. Please don't quote.
Old 20th January 2019, 08:22

^ lol It's odd because I don't usually remember my dream.
Old 22nd March 2019, 00:42

Mood
Tired

I was sat at the back of a bus, and I looked back and Cardi B was behind driving a convertible. I smiled and waved at her and she smiled back and flashed her boobs at me
Old 5th April 2019, 04:20
Banned at own request

Mood
Goofy

Surprisingly, I had a dream about a girlfriend I had as a teenager. It brings back bad memories because that relationship (if it is to be called that) reminds me even now of how insecure I felt at the time. It was at about that time I started losing a grip on myself! I felt so vulnerable, scared and ashamed of who I was. I felt powerless and I liked her but I felt terrified of getting close to her. So instead, I made an arse of myself in front of her and distanced myself from her. And the same feelings haven't really left since.
At that time- I made a promise that I would buy a cd for her on Valentine's Day. I didn't, and the guilt has never left me. Sounds silly but it is significant internally. I dropped my principles and values. I was saying good things but couldn't live up to them. I was promising myself but not able to meet my own standards. I wanted to treat her with respect and be good to her but I just crumbled at the thought of her getting to know me.
That time brings back a lot of truths about myself that I haven't really wanted to accept. In some ways I thought too highly of myself to acknowledge them.

Not so long ago, these memories would kind of haunt me and make me feel weak. My attitude has changed quite a bit this year though and I feel a fire burning inside me again. I want to try and get back on my feet again and do something worthwhile. I want to get the help I need to work through all my emotional barriers! I want to rip through them at times. I am going to be open to possibilities and try new things that could help my anxiety, but also know my limits.

I want to face my demons and in some ways my demons have humbled me. One life! That's all I get, one life!
Old 5th April 2019, 09:33

Mood
Relaxed

I dream about my ex's surprisingly often, given how little I think of them consciously.
Old 5th April 2019, 10:42

Chance would be a fine thing. Didn't manage to sleep a single week last night. How long can you last without sleep before going crackers? Ohh, I'm already mad
Old 5th April 2019, 13:34

I think I was playing Pokemon Go somewhere which was supposed to be Thailand but it was actually quite cold and desolate.
Old 5th April 2019, 17:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melangell
You’re not mad it’s the world that’s crackers

Hope you get some sleep soon xx
I grabbed a few hours, thanks, but can't say I feel any better for it. If I did dream I don't remember it which is probably a good thing because all my dreams are filled with negativity (now there's a surprise )
Old 5th April 2019, 18:58
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

I had a right weird dream which I've forgotten a a lot of now as it's faded through the day. It started out in possibly Kettering which turned into Brighton. But ended up in a fairly sparse shop with someone I seemed to know and we sat down and were chatting to whoever owned it (we seemed to know them too), then a whole load of other ppl came through the door which were made up of ppl I used to work with though as we were sitting they morphed into famous ppl. Most of who I now can't remember. Someone behind us was trying to try on a peach coloured dress and starting to complain that they 'couldn't possibly wear this!!' as it consisted of two panels of material covering each breast in a cross over and then a bare stomach with a small strip covering her err punani, though this was quite loose, like a curtain, and didn't really cover her knicker less bits very well. Anyway this woman had morphed bizarrely into a youngish Michelle Pfeiffer. She'd managed to get it on and adjust everything and decided to stand in from of us all, we were sat in a circle, to ask 'what do you all think?' only she did with an excited girly jump, like 'ta da' and flashed the lot of us

Why I'm dreaming of Michelle Pfeiffer bits I'll never know....
Old 17th April 2019, 10:05

Mood
Fine

Test driving cars, specifically a diesel Octavia I don't know why as I'd never get it in the garage It was really underperforming anyway
Old 20th July 2019, 14:37

Mood
Relaxed

I think it might just be that I do and have done so little, that the past is all I have to dream about. Then again I don't dream about the people I worked with in my job for 3 years, so idk.
Old 25th August 2019, 23:25

^^ You should carry a hammer with you in your dreams ... for various reasons.
Old 7th September 2019, 08:12

Mood
Relaxed

Mum decided to have some building work done in the garden and they are going to be digging a big hole around a meter from where I buried the body. So trying to decide if I should (a) play it cool (b) kill mum and cancel the work (c) kill everyone.
Old 9th September 2019, 09:58

Mood
Relaxed

Oh, my bad.

I should probably start a homicide thread in The Study.
Old 19th November 2019, 22:53

Something like Inception, but with toilets! If you can imagine that, then don't.
It's more effort to explain than it's worth, really.
Old 21st November 2019, 10:19

I was in a big strange house and noticed some of the furniture in the hallway was on fire. So I went to find a phone to call the fire brigade. I couldn't find one, even though I could hear one ringing somewhere.
Suddenly the fire brigade showed up at the door anyway. A fireman asked me to show me where the fire was but I couldn't find it any more. He got angry and started shouting about what a fire risk this old house was, but then he left. Then for some reason I was explaining to my sister about how MP3 files work and audio compression.
Old 28th November 2019, 09:16

The Guy. He's so in my head. Bastard.