SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 7th October 2005, 03:39

Default ending it all....

Hi all,

I hope you are all well. Im sorry to write such negative stuff but I really need to share thoughts with somemone as not seeing a therapist etc at the moment.

Been having many thoughts to end it all( end life) and kind of decided in own mind that I will. Ive even decided upon a time period in which I will do this.

Again sorry to share this negative stuff but I guess this is what these websites are for.

I think maybe I will try and make an appountment to see a therpist 2morrow so I can have someone to talk to and share thoguts etc. However kind of dont want anyone to talk me out of stuff etc, or persuade me otherwise.

Things just very hard for me right now.

Im not really wanting advice from people or guidance. Its just importnat for me to share thoughts Ive been having, and makes me feel much better when I share these thoughts.

Hope you are all ok and doing well!!!!

Take care all,

Be happy!!!

xxxxxxx

Thanks for listeneing!!!!!
Old 7th October 2005, 11:39

Mood
Pensive

Default Re: ending it all....

Hi albatros

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad, though 'bad' probably doesn***8217;t begin to describe how you are feeling. You are right to post and share how you feel. If you don't these thought just seem to go round and round in you head, it***8217;s probably the most important time to post.

It***8217;s a good idea going to see the therapist, and talking to them also, you never know how things are going to turn out. I think its better to speak to someone in person. Try to tell the therapist as much as you can, it will help her/him to help you. Do your best to make the appointment.

Hope every thing works out ok

mike
Old 7th October 2005, 11:46

Hi Albatros,

I remember responding to one of your earlier posts and had wondered how you were doing and if you were okay. I'm so sorry that you are still having these suicidal thoughts As desperate as you feel right now, I sincerely hope that you will always resist the urge to act on these feelings as (hard as it is to believe) it is possible for things to get better. Well, that's what I've always been told when I've been feeling this way and I reluctantly believe that they are probably right.

I think your suggestion of making an appointment tomorrow to see your therapist is an excellent idea. When you are feeling like this it's so important to share your fears and worries with someone else. A Samaritan, a Therapist, someone on a support forum like this even..just so that you feel a little less alone and can maybe get some objective/rational input from someone whose perspective isn't clouded by depression.

Please don't apologise for sharing your worries and fears here because this is exactly what this place is intended for. If posting your thoughts here helps you feel a little better, then keep posting!!!

I hope your appointment with the Therapist goes well.

Take Care Albatros
Old 7th October 2005, 12:11
Shallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottidog
Hi Albatros,

I remember responding to one of your earlier posts and had wondered how you were doing and if you were okay. I'm so sorry that you are still having these suicidal thoughts As desperate as you feel right now, I sincerely hope that you will always resist the urge to act on these feelings as (hard as it is to believe) it is possible for things to get better. Well, that's what I've always been told when I've been feeling this way and I reluctantly believe that they are probably right.

I think your suggestion of making an appointment tomorrow to see your therapist is an excellent idea. When you are feeling like this it's so important to share your fears and worries with someone else. A Samaritan, a Therapist, someone on a support forum like this even..just so that you feel a little less alone and can maybe get some objective/rational input from someone whose perspective isn't clouded by depression.

Please don't apologise for sharing your worries and fears here because this is exactly what this place is intended for. If posting your thoughts here helps you feel a little better, then keep posting!!!

I hope your appointment with the Therapist goes well.

Take Care Albatros
Scottidog has said it al really, Just wanted you to know your not alone, please keep posting and let us know how you are doing Albatros
Old 7th October 2005, 20:44

You're not alone, keep us informed.

I guess you've seen that therapist by now, yes? How did it go?
Closed Thread