SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 29th September 2018, 01:10

Mood
Procrastinating

Default hate

do you ever feel like you just hate everything and everyone?
Old 29th September 2018, 01:25

Default Re: hate

I don't feel hate - just a need to avoid.
To me, to feel hate implies that I've been wronged by others somehow.
I feel that my emotions are a product of my reactions to my situation, not a product of my response to what someone has done to me.
Old 29th September 2018, 07:09

Mood
Relaxed

Yes, I feel like this most of the time. As the years have gone on the strength of the hate has diminished, I feel more saddened by everything. I think because I'm getting nearer to death and freedom from this, things are getting easier.
Old 29th September 2018, 08:43

I go through periods when I feel like I just hate everything, it seems to be getting worse for me a I get older.
Old 29th September 2018, 13:56

Mood
Relaxed

^ Interesting thought. Mum is a very angry outwardly hateful person towards many people individually, while I'm very inwardly hateful and saddened by our failed race as a whole, so I don't think it hold true of us.
Old 29th September 2018, 14:19

Mood
Tired

I do hate a lot, it's horribly negative,
I think it's just trapped, unfulfilled energy,
I mainly hate myself at never overcoming SA and always being fearful of things, of life really,
It's just such a horrible trapped, suffocating feeling to be fearful of pretty much every interaction,
Hate does seem to be the catalyst for me dealing with stuff and making changes in my life though,
My hatred of my self-imposed isolation as a way of coping with SA tends to build up,
And then I really need to make changes and turn things around,

My hate just seems to build up because I'm such an avoider and procrastinator,
It just builds because I never want to change anything in my life, no matter how shit it is.
Old 29th September 2018, 18:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinny
Ye, maybe it's just an individual thing. I still hate you though, Schmosby, as you said you'd message me and then you didn't

That made me smile
Old 29th September 2018, 20:18

Mood
Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinny
Ye, maybe it's just an individual thing. I still hate you though, Schmosby, as you said you'd message me and then you didn't
lol I'm sorry, I always assume you are busy at weekends and afternoons and I work the rest of the time. Just message me one afternoon when you have time, I'm usually home by around 5 these days.
Old 29th September 2018, 20:24

I don't know if hate is quite the right word. More like tired of playing the game of life; being forced to go through the motions every day when it's pointless in the end anyway. I do see the point to some things, and do get some pleasures, but I'll be glad when all this shite is over with. The struggle and hassle is not worth what you actually get.

Plus I'm getting older and uglier which pisses me off considerably. It seems to me we're all just trying to stay comfortable until we die. Mostly everything we strive for is about trying to become, or trying to remain, comfortable. Pretty lame really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco Da Gama
...It just builds because I never want to change anything in my life, no matter how shit it is.
It's weird, really big changes in my life have happened to me by my barely even doing anything. They just happened. For example, literally spending over 5 years sitting in bed doing nothing but going online and venturing out only for groceries. Then I randomly get talking to someone online and a few years later I'm married to them and living on another continent and doing all this active stuff like hiking and going to the beach every weekend. I mean, it's good, but at the same time bloody weird and makes me feel like some kind of puppet being shunted around by life. If it had been up to me, none of it would have happened. I would still be sitting in bed and wouldn't have been bothered about changing it either. I don't know if it was depression or just being an appallingly unambitious/lazy person. Probably both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmosby
... saddened by our failed race as a whole...
*nods*. I have trouble with this too.
Old 30th September 2018, 00:55

I'm not really hateful, i could be but i chose not to - bitter is what i am. If i can't find a better life then i'd rather die without fuss.