Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 11th August 2005, 09:56
dotheymeanme?

Default Anyone in Salisbury/South Wilts

Morning all,

For those of you, and that is probably all of you, who don't know me, I'm a 44 year old man currently undergoing an extremely painful separation of sorts from my wife of 11 years, and feeling desperately lonely in the process.

I've always had trouble engaging socially with people I don't know as I find it very difficult to do the usual "small talk" bit and that is putting me off getting out to try to start rebuilding my life. I am therefore seen as shy, retiring and a bit of a stuffed shirt although, once anyone gets to know me, I think they'll find this is certainly not true and indeed if you put me in an environment where I know some little thing about any or all of the people there, I can manage quite well and feel quite confident in myself.

I would welcome hearing from anyone in the Salisbury/South Wilts area who has experienced or is still experiencing the sort of social anxiety that I have described to find out if there are any local support groups or just like minded individuals who would like to chat.

Thanks for "listening" and look forward to hearing from you.

dotheymeanme? (aka Dave)
Closed Thread