SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 18th September 2005, 17:38

Default Need to say this.

This is not an easy thing to admit to being or to say to be honest and I have never told anyone in the past, I thought online would be a good place to get it off my chest or more precisely out of my repetitive thought processes . I also want to tell my therapist the next time we meet but not sure it will help, though it should prove that I am facing my ‘negative automatic thoughts’ (CBT jargon).

Here goes: I’m nearly 41, that’s not it though the truth is I am still a virgin. Ah said it now and I think I’ll probably disappear (due to embarrassment :embarass: ) from the boards for a while.

Pressing the submit button now.
Old 19th September 2005, 14:11
The Lonely,Boney One

Default Re: Need to say this.

That,s a brave thing to admit Marcus though I suspect your not the only 41 year old virgin in the world, I know a couple of blokes in that situation.

The way I look at it, most days,months,years even, Iam a Virgin, there just happened to be the odd occassion here and there when I was lucky, I could very easily have missed those occassions and been in the same position as you, sounds like you just didnt get lucky.
I know why its something that would weight heavily on your mind, is it heavily enough that you would do something about it like visit a Lady of the Night?, I think there are a few cultures who spare thier sons the shame of virginity in this way. Or why not go on a sea cruise where all these rich middle aged lonely women long for the feel of a mans flesh?, one of the guys at work had great success this way.
Maybe a holiday in Eastern Europe where the women are the prettiest on Earth, yet are not stuck up like English Women?
I allways find being near drunk Women a good way to get lucky.

Otehrwise, become a Christian where your Virtue would be something to be proud of and admired rather than the shamefull thing it is in this land of Sodom and Gommarah, ripe for the wrath of God. In fact, thinking of my Christian days, most of the guys there where virgins and the nicest people I ever met I can tell you.
Chin up
Closed Thread