SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How do ya rate ya hugging?
Brilliant 12 36.36%
Great 3 9.09%
Good 10 30.30%
It sucks! 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 18th July 2008, 22:49

Default Hows ya hugging.

Hugging.

I didnt want this to be serious discussion.. How would you rate yourself at giving people hugs?

Today I hugged someone atleast 3 or 4 times and it felt really crappy to me lol. I liked it.. but eh. hm. I didnt know what I doing tbh.

I also hugged someone else about 3 times because I taking the piss out of him and do silly things but it wasnt a real hug like with the other woman.

I donno I aint dissing myself, it wasnt awfull, but it didnt feel right either. Her breasts massive aswell so.. squidgy. She just a friend so ya I aint being bad its just it made it more complicated for me. :rolleyes: I dont know im very good at hugging people I havnt had much phsycial contact with tbh. She pretty much pushed me over one of the times. =S I wasnt even nervous.. she just put so much force into me and I wasnt expecting it.

I need more practice I think. I been trying to do this more and more with people. Just practice lol... =p
Old 19th July 2008, 00:55
flutterbug

Default Re: Hows ya hugging.

I think im good at hugging, I hugged about 7 strangers tonight
Old 19th July 2008, 00:57
Administrator

Mood
Tired

My hugs are awesome!
Old 19th July 2008, 00:58
I.G.

I've hugged people at SA meets and don't have a problem with it.
Old 19th July 2008, 02:20

Just can't feel comfortable, so I try and avoid it. Especially if it's another man, for some reason.

I'm not that keen on physical contact in general, except with people I know very well (I can hug my mum just fine ) Seems to make me jumpy.
Old 19th July 2008, 02:34

Mood
Robotic

My hugs lack confidence, in fear that I'm making the other person feel obliged, or that I might not do it the socially proper way. Meanwhile another part of my mind is waiting for my skin to tingle like it used to before I lost all sensitivity to human contact.
Old 19th July 2008, 02:35

Mood
Musical

i have to know people before i hug them a male huggin ramdom people will might get you in trouble......
Old 19th July 2008, 04:57

Mood
Torn

depends, i'm rubbish with those flimsy hello-goodbye hugs when you're in a group of people. sometimes i go a bit awkward what's-happening-here-we-appear-to-be-embracing-i-wasn't-quite-ready. but not always. i'm fine if it's a genuine one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßazza
Her breasts massive aswell so.. squidgy..
yay for you..
Old 19th July 2008, 05:08

my hugs are good, i put my all into them
Old 19th July 2008, 09:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder

I'm not that keen on physical contact in general, except with people I know very well (I can hug my mum just fine ) Seems to make me jumpy.
I always assumed I was wary of the whole huggy/kissy malarky because we weren't a touchy-feely family so interesting that you don't have a problem hugging your mum. I'm fine with intimacy in a sexual relationship type scenario but touching, or showing affection in any way, to others makes me feel a bit weird.
Old 19th July 2008, 10:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatmeal
My hugs lack confidence, in fear that I'm making the other person feel obliged, or that I might not do it the socially proper way. Meanwhile another part of my mind is waiting for my skin to tingle like it used to before I lost all sensitivity to human contact.
Thats exactly what I was lacking. I might aswell been hugging a rock. I remember hugs used to involve more sensation than that.

I think on the last one I improved slightly. These wernt like greeting hugs but more involved friendship hugs or something like that. Also I am a bit taller than her while she is a bit larger too.

I just need to loosen up a bit. After the first time that was a surprise.. second time.. equally surprise.. third time.. surprise.. etc lol. Need to loosen up and enjoy the hug more myself...

Btw I hug whoever guys I want. Most of em encourage it anyway. The women im usually more serious with =p but more complexed with their physical form and how you manage around it.

I think I might ask her if I can practice a bit on her untill I can find that sensation again. Seriously.
Old 19th July 2008, 13:41

Mood
Blah

Im a clumsy hugger cos Im from a family that doesnt do much of it. Am getting better with recent practice though.
Old 19th July 2008, 17:38

Mood
Dreaming

Strangers and people I don't feel comfortable with - well I don't like being hugged by them very much so I seem awkward and try to escape as quickly as possible! So I'm probably not a very good hugger with them.

With friends and people I feel comfortable with - I enjoy hugging. Not sure how good I am at hugging though! People are often unsure whether to hug me though - I think I give off a vibe which says 'hug me and you'll die'! I don't mean to, I really don't mind hugging friends!

Never hugged a family member before so not sure about that! It would seem odd I guess as I'm not used to it.
Old 19th July 2008, 17:40
Mama Shaz

Excellent, I love hugging I don't think there is enough hugging in the world!
Old 19th July 2008, 17:58

Mood
Cool

I'm a master of hugs when i'm not too nervous.

It's Genna you want to get lessons from though, she could instigate world piece with her hugs.
Old 19th July 2008, 21:03

Mood
Amused

Indeeeeeed! I do love my warm squishy hugs.. I've always been a naturally touchy feely kind of girl since I was very young with both sexes.

I'd love to teach the art of hugging! We need more of them in the world.
Old 19th July 2008, 21:06

Mood
Shoveit

Sucks as far as I know...
Old 19th July 2008, 21:09

Mood
Daring

Theres not that many people that I hug, I don't think id be very good at hugging somebody that I didn't know
Closed Thread