SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 7th December 2007, 23:34

Default Hello New here

Hi there new here.

Ive been suffering with a form of anxiety for a few yeears now.Im only 18 and im really doubtful of how i can be happy in life.
Im not quite sure what type i have.I had a bad attack today and decided its really time to get help.
My story:

Since up to 14 years old ive always been fine,had alot of friends in school and was getting on great for nice predicted grades,then i met my first girlfriend.I noticed slowly over time that things seem to be getting strange and i was getting more nervous in situations i never used to get like.I dropped all of my friends over here and proceeded to be with her until i was 18,We then broke up because we both realized we were growing out of each other.We both went our seperate ways and it hit me HARD.I suddenly realized i was all alone.No friends.No job at this moment as i had just finished college.I didnt know what i was going to do.Right now i have managed to stick at a job for a while.Im the youngets in the workplace being only 18.I dont have anywhere to turn to it seems as when i try to make things different or change the wey things are going I suddenyl get a bad attack,in what i think non stressful situations.I just dont understand and if you could be bothered to read this.Could anyone please tell me and help where to start.

Im so lonley these days,all life seams to feel like is Wake up,Go work,come home,Play some games,Go sleep.
Its turned from a few days into my main lifestyle and i really hate how things are going.I see my ex on occasion she wants nothing to do with me anymore and always makes me feel uncomfortable.I always have an attack when i see her and turn into a wreck and have to go sleep and either take the rest of day from work and relax or just shutdown and not talk to anyone.I really dont know what to do..Im just longing for a nice friendship with someone and obviously a girlfriend. Please help me!

This may sound really odd,but i feel kind of shaky inside writing all of this and telling strangers my deepest thaught which i rarely give out to people i even know!
Old 8th December 2007, 00:21

Mood
Bored

Default Re: Hello New here

Welcome to SAUK and well done for posting your story.
Old 8th December 2007, 00:44

Mood
Crappy

Hi Catlin, I'm fairly new here too. This is a very welcoming and friendly place.
Old 8th December 2007, 00:46

Thats good to know,I just need some people to talk to right now im so lonely at the moment i had no other choice.
Old 8th December 2007, 14:21

Hiya Catlin sorry to hear your not feeling so good at the moment everyone here is really nice i'm sure you'll find lot's of people you can chat to and relate with
Old 8th December 2007, 20:10
I.G.

Hi Catlin, welcome to SAUK - hope you find the site helpful
Old 8th December 2007, 21:59

Mood
Veggedout

I keep seeing your username and getting confused :rolleyes: ....Welcome to the boards though
Old 9th December 2007, 20:18

Mood
Pensive

Hi Catlin - welcome
Old 12th December 2007, 02:56

don't feel odd or uncomfortable posting anything here, im sure you'll find most people have got similar stories to share
Closed Thread