SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 13th September 2018, 16:32

Default Hello people

Hello everyone, i'm 30 years old. I'm Italian living in Italy. I don't have a social life meaning friends and girlfriends. Until 7 years old I was completely normal/extroverted. From 7/8 years old to 11 years old I started to become too religious (catholician) and at the age of 11 years after the separation (the step before of divorce) of my parents and the change of my residency (school etc) I guess I became schizoid. I mean I didn't want to interact with others and I refused them. At 14 years old my social anxiety disorder began and since then I was afraid of others' judgement and I was made fun of by some classmates.
at 19 years old I started to appear more "normal" and at the university i definitely appeared "normal" but had no social life. Anyway as regards my present I can say that I avoid substancially all kind of social situations. I'm atheist. For example I don't go running because I feel observed by the drivers and the people on the sidewalk. I have the fear that neighbours could hear me when I speak on the phone, so I can make my phone calls (I'm doing a part-time job from home) but i'm constantly under this pressure that they are listning to my conversations. This is a summary of my situation. Thank you for accepting me on this forum!
Old 13th September 2018, 20:49

Mood
Dramaqueen

Default Re: Hello people

Welcome mrbean_vegan