SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 13th January 2010, 06:34

Default paradigm shifts/ ie,ho ho , desperation,!!

does anyone here get ?? lost/disillusioned with all the yabba that goes on sometimes,with people about SA?, It seems to me (& this is NOT a criticism,just an observation,) that a lot of people talk of change,but really are only trying to find a way of finding comfort or reinforcing their own 'bunkerism', but your bunker can become your prison,be aware,tread carefully there - (yes circumstances dictate in the case of ,families,children,etc) - but soo many other its like all theory, & newby therapy,& smoke?, academic university 1st time round nonsense - theres nothing new under gods sun,,son! ho ho ,,its all in the doing, or as my fav video on u tube at mo,crissy hind & the pretenders,its all about the loosing,,soo true2life, but thats an aside,, but then you have to put out in life to lose ? ,clinging on to grains will only turn to dust,! none so scared & clingy as me in my past, desperate even i would say ,but less you give out ,how then u think youll receive?, if u scared & nervous , help others, no matter how desperate you are, youve ''something to offer'' even just a common desperation that helps another understand,, and by helping others one often helps themselves , (but dipping in & dipping out,only to jive ,cash in & wallow),,and ill mention NO name here, But,,4 every step u take up that path 2 dead end,it takes twice time to return??,,so long as you still have time that is,,free advice no charge,,
Closed Thread