SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 4th January 2012, 11:37

Default SA CBT Group Therapy to run this year

Efficacy UK are offerring SA group therapy in London (website details below). PLEASE DONT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM TIL THURS 5th 2pm - I just need to inform of this post (out of courtesy) and ask them to load a specific page with details.

From my perosnal experience of group therapy (in usa) it is great way to make progress as you meet others going through similar SA problems and get inspired by the group support structure as you face similar situations / issues together.

The 6 sessions cost £49 per session and last 1hour 30mins each. You would need pay in advance for all 6 sessions.

I really hope some people show interest, its really difficult to get better on our own. The only reason I know of Efficacy is I was looking for SA group therapy and it was the only one I found (at the time)

I hope and assume Efficacy will add a "SA CBT Group Therapy" page to their website. I will ask tomorrow to confirm a likely starting month and day of the week www.efficacy.org.uk
There may be other SA CBT Group Therapy options out there, anyone interested? anyone know?