SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 4th December 2006, 10:42
Ruby1

Default What daft things have you done lately?

I'm always doing daft things cause me brain is old and muffly and a bit John Craven but i'm so so gutted the depths of my ninniness reached new bounds yesterday.
Wearing me pyjarmas i has no pockets so i always stuff my beloved mp3 player in me pants....fannying round doing me housework i suddenly gets one of me wee wee urges and bugger me don't i drop £170 worth of mp3 player down the bog preceded by this face >>> why oh why am i such a poopyhead. If anyone has a spare brain can i borrow it pwease.

Please put me out of my misery and tell me you guys do this sorta stuff too
Old 4th December 2006, 10:57

Mood
Worried

Default Re: What daft things have you done lately?

Lmao ruby!!!! I do that with my mp3 player sometimes but i put mine in me bra haha.. I've got a real fear of droppin' mine doon the loo too though! You should get a lanyard - neat little neck strap thing that you can put your mp3 player on - i use mine when i'm doing housework

Hmm.. When i got in my parents car yesterday i accidently kicked the seat - and my leg scraped against it a bit =-s

And i always tend to trap my hair in the car door when i go out hehe.. Need to learn to wear me hair up methinks!
Old 4th December 2006, 11:09
Ruby1

He he :D from now on i'm gonna look out for a rather strange looking hairy car door and see if it might be our miss shydoll.
Old 4th December 2006, 11:09

Mood
Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby1
He he :D from now on i'm gonna look out for a rather strange looking hairy car door and see if it might be our miss shydoll.
:D
Old 4th December 2006, 12:04

Quote:
I'm always doing daft things cause me brain is old and muffly and a bit John Craven but i'm so so gutted the depths of my ninniness reached new bounds yesterday.
Wearing me pyjarmas i has no pockets so i always stuff my beloved mp3 player in me pants....fannying round doing me housework i suddenly gets one of me wee wee urges and bugger me don't i drop £170 worth of mp3 player down the bog preceded by this face >>> why oh why am i such a poopyhead. If anyone has a spare brain can i borrow it pwease.

Please put me out of my misery and tell me you guys do this sorta stuff too
Lol you are far from the only poppyhead around here I've had so many near-accidents of that kind it's untrue. I balance my ipod speakers on my toilet while I'm having a shower (I have to have music while I shower), and have almost lost it down there so many times.
I've done lots of other dumbo things, it's hard to keep track.

The other day was just coming out of a café with my ex & I heard a woman saying 'Bye!!!' So I said really loudly: ***8220;OK, Bye, thanks a lot!!!!***8221; really loudly, thinking it was the waitress, but in fact it was some customer on the phone. So the woman looked up like I was crazy. I am ALWAYS doing things like that, thinking people are talking to me when they aren***8217;t. My ex took the piss out of me for 2 hours afterwards.
Also, once I cleverly managed to delete our entire server at work ***8211; that***8217;s all the dept***8217;s work dating back over 4 years. Oops.
When I realised, I just said loudly: ***8220;Oh shit, our server***8217;s completely disappeared***8221; like really innocent-like. The guy who was my assistant, being a clever clot (but I love him to bits), said ***8220;Oh, I can check who accessed or deleted it***8221;. Then a few secs later: ***8220;Ehrm, it says here it was you***8221;. Well we had a good laugh about it, but only because luckily the IT dept was able to recover it. Phew.
Old 4th December 2006, 12:08

Mood
Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_diva
The other day was just coming out of a café with my ex & I heard a woman saying 'Bye!!!' So I said really loudly: “OK, Bye, thanks a lot!!!!” really loudly, thinking it was the waitress, but in fact it was some customer on the phone. So the woman looked up like I was crazy.
It's not just me who does that then
Old 4th December 2006, 13:15
Ruby1

Quote:
The other day was just coming out of a café with my ex & I heard a woman saying 'Bye!!!' So I said really loudly: “OK, Bye, thanks a lot!!!!” really loudly, thinking it was the waitress, but in fact it was some customer on the phone. So the woman looked up like I was crazy. I am ALWAYS doing things like that, thinking people are talking to me when they aren’t. My ex took the piss out of me for 2 hours afterwards.
Also, once I cleverly managed to delete our entire server at work – that’s all the dept’s work dating back over 4 years. Oops.
When I realised, I just said loudly: “Oh shit, our server’s completely disappeared” like really innocent-like. The guy who was my assistant, being a clever clot (but I love him to bits), said “Oh, I can check who accessed or deleted it”. Then a few secs later: “Ehrm, it says here it was you”. Well we had a good laugh about it, but only because luckily the IT dept was able to recover it. Phew.
Yay scarlets me fellow poopyhead
Old 4th December 2006, 15:12

I have done some daft things in my time.

I once tried to do meself a nice jacket spud, put it in microwave like you can do, to this day I don't know what I did wrong, but when I went to check on it, it was ON FIRE. Not just burnt, but with huge orange flames reaching the mircrowave ceiling! I like em nice and crispy but that is just taking it to an extreme!

Also I have an abysmal short term memory. I was going out for a walk with a friend the other day, my Dad came out and said 'will you take this to your bin on the way out' and I said yeah so he put it on floor next to door, my friend was waiting just inside while I put my coat on- then we both went out and I completely forgot about the bag! doh!

Oh, and take this for forgetful! There is a cricket club near me and me and my cousin used to use the team entrance for a short-cut when no one was playing- coz it goes through the shower area! Well, I stupidly one day went through after a match and as I walked through it was all steamy and I could hear water and all the curtains were closed (thank bloody goodness!!) so I rushed through fast before anyone saw me and thought I was perving on the cricketers. I was going through to ring a friend and after I rang her, can you believe this I FORGOT about the blokes in the shower (truly, I did not want to see naked men showering! lol) and when I opened the door one of the curtains had been open and I saw a naked cricketer from BEHIND thank GOD!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I rushed out and my Mum and Auntie who were having a drink outside knew something was up coz they asked if I was all right- must have been extremely red lol!! I couldn't believe I'd done that!! Thank GOODNESS he had his back to me, and also didn't realise I was there. Honestly I've never moved so fast!

That I think will always be the best example of how forgetful I can be. I mean, to forget there were men in the shower when I just walked through!!! AAARGGH! lol.
Old 4th December 2006, 15:14

Mood
Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl
Or me! =p i always do it when i hear people say my name. I think theyre talking to me and go ''what?!'' when really its some other Sarah lol.
Old 4th December 2006, 15:41

Quote:
Yay scarlets me fellow poopyhead
Hurrah for poopyheads all around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyDoll
Or me! =p i always do it when i hear people say my name. I think theyre talking to me and go ''what?!'' when really its some other Sarah lol.
Phew, feel lots better now
Old 4th December 2006, 22:23

I took the milk out of the fridge the other day and then tryed to put it back in the mircowave.
Old 4th December 2006, 22:39

Three weeks ago I finished with my X because I felt I couldnt protect her from my depression, now she doesn't want me back. I dont blame her.
Old 4th December 2006, 23:03

how about one of these?

Old 5th December 2006, 00:43

A hosepipe permanently lodged up the arse to the back of a dustbin might also work too. You could surf the net and watch a DVD comfortably then as well.

Let's set it up. Sucking Arseshite UK. I can see it now. ; )

Alternatively, we could also develop a new technological wonder of transforming our bodily waste into the minds of terrestrial television executives who keeps us all in wonder at their masterful scheduling.

Then again... I think we've been beaten to the punch.
Old 5th December 2006, 08:50

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept
Let's set it up. Sucking Arseshite UK. I can see it now. ; )
touche!

i'm gonna start a thread on the strength of your, eh, concept, concept. what other sa merchandise should we be flogging on this site? there have probably been times where the poo-collector would've been tempting if it was around...
Old 5th December 2006, 10:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullenskink
touche!

i'm gonna start a thread on the strength of your, eh, concept, concept. what other sa merchandise should we be flogging on this site? there have probably been times where the poo-collector would've been tempting if it was around...
Astronauts use something similar
Old 5th December 2006, 10:58
Ruby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
how about one of these?

Yay that's pure class of the botty kind
Old 5th December 2006, 20:52

this isn't recent but a couple of years ago before we did the on-line tesco thingy, we did it once a month and got a Mcdonalds after.
this night i was right miserable and tired, can't member if i was pregers with the mog at the time?,
anyway, daughter in the back moaning about a chip or something so in my moodyness, spun round grabed it off her thinking tom had his window down threw it out the window, only i didn't quite get the aim right and i ended up chinning him instead:embarass:

i did lighten my mood tho
Old 6th December 2006, 04:11

Quote:
touche!

I tried the collecting of droppings for a time. The neighbours kicked up a fuss when I started hosting ceremonies for flies to get hitched at.

I'd even opened up a costume parlour for the events. The bastards.
Old 6th December 2006, 07:17

Lived. Stuck.
Old 6th December 2006, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
how about one of these?

I seriously need to get me one of these. This would completely revolutionise my showering experience.
Old 7th December 2006, 03:13

about 7 years back i managed to take my eldest to nursery an hours ealry, all the teachers laughed at me i felt and looked a right plum:embarass:
Old 7th December 2006, 09:37

Mood
Sneaky

dunno if this is daft, but i feel embarassed about it.

This is a WARNING-ALERT
this post contains a description of chewed food

i got takeaway last night. i was chewing away on this chicken nugget thing in sweet and sour sauce, and i kept on feeling a wee hard bit in it, maybe a bit of bone or something. anyway, i kept chewing, and then i suddenly got this pain in one of my teeth, i think i crunched the bit of bone really hard. i thought i had damaged my tooth and this thought made the pain worse. i went and looked in the mirror but my tooth was a funny shape and i still couldn't make up my mind if i'd broken it.

i'd had to spit out the nugget. i actually ended up poking through it with my fork to see if i could see the bit of tooth. i was really worried and upset that i'd have to go to a & e and that the unbearable pain was going to come on any second.

i never did find the bit of tooth, i reckon if i'd broken a chunk off i'd be in no doubt about it by now.

:embarass:

anyway, i stopped eating the chicken and ate a double decker "just to check" if my teeth still worked. so far so good.
Old 7th December 2006, 09:40

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
I seriously need to get me one of these. This would completely revolutionise my showering experience.
since i live alone i can leave the bathroom door open so i can hear my stereo. yesterday i had some bach on while in the shower, this morning it was bjork. got to have yr music on.

i wish i could have some decent speakers IN the toilet though, so that i could blare along in optimal conditions
Old 7th December 2006, 10:37

Quote:
since i live alone i can leave the bathroom door open so i can hear my stereo. yesterday i had some bach on while in the shower, this morning it was bjork. got to have yr music on.

i wish i could have some decent speakers IN the toilet though, so that i could blare along in optimal conditions
I live alone too but I need my music really loud to hear when I'm showering and I think the neighbours hate me enough already without my leaving the bathroom door open
I use ipod portable battery-operated speakers and perch them on my toilet seat, they work fab. A bit like these:

But the ones in Paul's pic would be fabulous.
Old 7th December 2006, 11:02
Ruby1

Quote:
anyway, i stopped eating the chicken and ate a double decker "just to check" if my teeth still worked. so far so good.

Yes i often have to eat much cake just incase my chompers start to feel sad and redundant. Poor you mr sullen think the tooth thing would completely freak ole ruby out
Old 7th December 2006, 14:54
Administrator

Mood
Tired

I got mega-hammered and missed the train home from Leeds on two consecutive nights.

On the upside, it gave me the opportunity to continue getting hammered, extend my weekend, and pull a week long sickie
Old 10th December 2006, 01:15

I like your style.

My daft thing one hour into today is not to have heated this brew up yet. I always do that... make a hot drink and then take 20 minutes getting to my room and getting settled. Lukewarm heaven it is.
Old 10th December 2006, 04:36

Posted twice in the same thread about the same thing. I'm observant and wide-eyed tonight it would seem.
Closed Thread