SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 11th October 2006, 20:01

Unhappy Help!!!

Im 18 years old and ive only just started thinking that i may have sa ive always been shy and from time have had this weird feeling of anxiousness, which recently ive been getting all the time mostly when i wake up in the morning not sure why, ive just started a new college on my own which may be partly to blame, ive found it hard to be confident and make friends cs theyve all got their own groupd of friends. sometimes i find it hard to breath and get realy moody and sad. i feel like why can everyone be open and confident and able to be really bubbly and likable when i find it so hard. i just find it hard in social situations since i were adleast 13 or so but now i feel that im finding it harder because i feel like im being left behind by the rest of the world. does ne1 else feel this way? or have any tips that could help. i have a few close friends and a lovely boyfriend but i still feel so alone. could it be possible if i have SA? Should i get help. x x x
Old 11th October 2006, 21:46

Mood
Alienated

Default Re: Help!!!

hello portia,
It sounds like you may have the beginnings of SA.
It also sounds like you have some good things in your life...your friends & your boyfriend.
There's a lot of intellegent people that use this site..with a lot of different experiences...perhaps you could stick around & find out a bit about SA & see what you think? It could be that you're just finding your feet in a new situation.
Old 11th October 2006, 23:54

Default Re: Help!!!

Hi Portia, it sounds like you could have mild or medium SA. Its nothing to be ashamed of. The fact that u have close friends and a boyfriend is really positive and signifies that you are able to establish relationships so I wouldn't consider your SA really bad.

If u need to chat send me a pm. xxxxx
Closed Thread