SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 2nd January 2010, 18:38

Mood
Sleepy

Default How to deal with jealous feelings?

Hi,

I won't go into the details too much becuase it hurts to write about some of the thoughts and feelings that have been flying around. However; I have been feeling very jealous recently and am after some advice.

Is it best to talk to my gf about this or best to see if the feelings pass? I don't want to aggrivate the situation.

Have any of you had visits from the green eyed monster?

Thanks

Darren
Old 2nd January 2010, 18:47

Mood
Fine

Default Re: How to deal with jealous feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freespirit
Hi,

I won't go into the details too much becuase it hurts to write about some of the thoughts and feelings that have been flying around. However; I have been feeling very jealous recently and am after some advice.

Is it best to talk to my gf about this or best to see if the feelings pass? I don't want to aggrivate the situation.

Have any of you had visits from the green eyed monster?

Thanks

Darren
Im going through hell at the minute...I've been given a broken heart by the one person i loved with all i am Jealousy is a bitch!!! It wont stop...it keeps eating away at you when you are at your most weakest! It makes you do crazy things....if you wanna talk Darren you can always PM me cos as i said i still feel jealousy eating away at me
Old 3rd January 2010, 01:19

Mood
Melancholy

Unfortuantely I am all too familiar with jealousy. I am not proud of it, but lately Ive been pretty jealous of my friends-one girl in particular. It just our lives are the opposite she has lost all this weight, looooooooves her job and her boss treats her really well and has become alot more confident and happy. Meanwhile Im the opposite, recently unemployed etc. I find it hard to not be jealous and a bit bitter. I am seeing a psychologist to help me with all my negative feelings atm including this one. Maybe you should aswell as its hard dealing with on ur own.
hope u feel better soon
Old 3rd January 2010, 01:22

In relationships I can get very jealous. Best thing is honestly and openess.
Old 3rd January 2010, 10:11

Mood
Fine

Jealousy is my own worst enemy....i think it happens to everyone at least once in their relationship....Trust is the most important thing in a relationship.
Closed Thread