Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 7th September 2012, 12:50
Banned

Mood
Scared

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed i was at my old allotment only it was situated in a park.
Old 9th September 2012, 05:11

I had one of those dreams again where I'm in a train and have tons of stuff with me, several bags etc., and when my stop comes I can't get all of it and there are tons of people blocking my way, new people already coming in while I'm still trying to get myself and my stuff out. I get incredibly stressed that I either won't get out before the door closes or that I have to get back in to get the other bags and the door close and I'm trapped, with part of my stuff outside already. Or sometimes I'm outside and part of my stuff is still inside when the train is leaving. It stresses me out so much, I really don't like those dreams. This one had added pressure because I needed to catch a connecting train and mine was already running a bit late which meant I'd really have to leg it once I got off. Bloody dreams, stressing me out while I'm trying to get a break from feeling stressed out.
Old 9th September 2012, 11:06
Banned

I had a weird one about this guy leading me and 3 other people through an underwater tunnel system, I didn't have a air mask on so couldn't understand how I could breath. Then the guy leading me was taking me deeper underground and through smaller tunnels and there were some little rooms where he gave me some kind of special powers like in a game.

I also had one where I was back in school and there were some Russian girls visiting and people started singing with them in Russian but I was just left wondering how they knew Russian lol.
Old 9th September 2012, 11:11

I dreamt I was living in my childhood home again, and that I had a new pet tiger. It kept escaping from where I'd locked it away, and mauled one of my children's friends, who was covered in blood. Turned out it was only a couple of shallow cuts, but my main concern was how I was going to hide that I had a tiger from the parents. I kept telling the child, "oh, the big kitty's got sharp claws, hasn't it?" Then I locked it in my bedroom, and tried to prevent people breaking in, trying to work out if I should give it to a zoo or release it on to Dartmoor, letting it hunt sheep (and not really caring if it ate people). Bizarro.
Old 9th September 2012, 12:14

^ That dream is interesting. It sounds to me like you are the Tiger and you are desperately wanting to eat meat but shackles of vegetarianism have stopped you from pursuing your true desire. To have a lovely bit of roast lamb and/or person.
Old 9th September 2012, 12:22

Mood
Musical

I wish i could remember my dreams most of them i can't though
Old 10th September 2012, 16:14

I dreamt I was playing call of duty black ops, one in the chamber, for real, and I was owning, then for some reason the world folded in on itself and I was in a spaceship to fly to another planet, the spaceship was quite crowded and a petite girl with blond hair had to sit on my lap, and she kept gigggling for reasons I won't go into heer, then we arrived on the new planet, and it had an ocean that was like mercury, all silvery and weird, and to my astonishment I could fly and move things with my mind, and no one else could, and I felt like a god.
Then I woke up... meh
Old 10th September 2012, 16:15

That I was Alice in Alice in Wonderland
Old 10th September 2012, 16:18
Banned

Past arseholes.
Old 10th September 2012, 20:55

Mood
Happy

there was a boy in a bed on the street, he was very thin and disformed. The street filled with people, who all pushed one another in the hope to catch a look at this boy. I run to a shop where i begin to look for food for this boy, I am distressed and know none of what i'm grabbing is going to help this boy. I go back to the street to find it empty, but for the boy who is laying on the road. behind me the people gather and begin to chase me through the dark unfamiliar streets, my mind is screaming that it's because they believe I harmed the boy.
Old 11th September 2012, 06:56

^ That sounds terribly stressful and frightening.

This night was a night of the weird ones for me. Several got mixed into another. I think I started out with a wedding of alternatingly my mum's or that of the friend who's nan just passed away. The bride was pretty relaxed, not even dressed yet even though all the guests were on their way by now. I asked my mum bride if someone would come to do her hair and she told me that she'd have to pop by a hairdressers in a bit. I asked if she had an appointment. She replied she'd just walk in. *me stressing out at this point* Then she told me that she had ditched the idea of really big hair like she always thought she'd have but that she felt too old for something like that now (my mum's almost 70 btw). Then bride faceswap and now it's my friend. She's nervous and now the wedding is on the next day and not in the next hour anymore. We're about to go to bed (we were sharing a twin in a hotel/castel whatnotthingy) and I tell her that the groom will turn up in time even though he has a work thing earlier. I keep telling her that if he doesn't and he can't tell those people that he has to leave on time because he's getting married, he's not worth it anyway. Just the thing you talk about to a bride the night before her wedding...

There are large french windows in our room. They are open and outside in the garden are three people. One is Mehdi, a hip hop teacher I know from the dance studio I'm in. A friend said she always thought he had a thing for me, because he'd always sit outside and watch me when he was early for his class. So now he was outside in the garden doing some acrobatic lifts with another guy. I felt weird that he was there so I pointed him out to the bride. She said, oh yes, he's a nice one. Nicel looking, too, though his body was a bit weirdly shaped. He was wearing just some baggy trousers and a waistcoat and the waistcoat made his shoulders look really, really small. His upper arms were very thin, too, but his underarms very muscular which gave it all a rather odd look.

Switch.

I'm still inside of a palace/castle but it's right at the sea now. There's a hug old sailing ship right outside and many man shaped shadows keep piling out of it. They are pirate ghosts and we have to fight them, but there are just so many of them. From the other side there's some sort of attack as well. I'm trying to bolt the huge wooden doors of the room where the wedding is supposed to take place. It has doors to both sides. I try to block them on the one side with the pews and I'm looking around to find something that's heavier that I could put in front of them. When some odd looking small sailor guy with a white beard comes through the other door to get me. He wants me to watch through his telescope and shows me 3 other ships filled with ghost pirates sitting behind the first one and another one approaching from the black, dark sea. I'm feeling terrified. Then I wake up.
Old 11th September 2012, 08:00

Mood
Breezy

I had a dream about missing the bus loads of times. It was like Groundhog day but on buses. I think it was precipitated by traumatic experience the evening before watching the bus drive past as I walked to the stop. In my dream I missed it countless times for different reasons each time, including getting to the bus stop and realising I'd forgotten my trousers. I wonder what my dream was trying to tell me?
Old 11th September 2012, 11:04

Mood
Thinking

I was dreaming last night that I was balancing on a very tall vertical ladder that wasn't leaning against anything . I was very stressed about falling off, lol. I was making the ladder hop about to see if I could find something to lean against. Luckily someone random came along and gave me another ladder so I could use them as stilts. I wasn't so worried about falling off after that.

I guess the moral of that dream is that two sets of ladders are better than one
Old 13th September 2012, 18:08

^I think it shows you appreciate the help from others.

I dreamt I was driving on a small country road but it was full of people walking so I could hardly move. Then a woman came up to me and said 'shall we go somewhere quieter to talk'.
A good omen I think.
Old 13th September 2012, 18:17
Banned

Mood
Goofy

Nothing as far a im aware dont remember dreams very often if I do very brief
Old 15th September 2012, 06:49

Well, this was another eventful night, let's see how much I still can get together. I'm already missing the first part.

I'm in a school, assisting a teacher. We meet in the corridors and bump into another teacher/assistent couple (don't ask me, I have no idea). So while we are walking to our classroom (yep, all headed to the same one) I start talking to the other teacher. He asks me why I think it's important that the kids learn to sew in school and I tell him, that it's how I learned it and how grateful I am now for that (I suppose that's what I'm there for to do? Teach sewing?). We're in the classroom now, but the class isn't fully assembled yet, we're early. I keep talking to that teacher, now I'm sitting on a windowsill and he's standing right in front of me very close. I keep blabbering on about some terms and patterns and stupid stuff like that until I notice the other two looking at us, as well as the rest of the class. My heart stops, he was standing way too close and I didn't notice. I feel mortified.

I'm to take a few girls to the pool for swimming lessons. I'm running behind everyone, I don't know where my bag is and am hoping someone else took it for me. I start walking up a hill when there's a gate and infront of that is my dusty looking bag. When I'm about to grab it, there's a small goat grabbing its handles. (They were small goats but looked fluffy. I don't know why, but trust me, they were definitely goats no sheep.) I try to take it from it, but it won't let me. After a bit of struggle I manage to get it, but it pissed the goat right off and it keeps attacking me. So for the rest of the dream I'm trying to keep a fluffy goat from tackling and biting me over a bag that was mine in the first place.

Yeah, go figure that one out, Mr Jung.
Old 15th September 2012, 07:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitri
So for the rest of the dream I'm trying to keep a fluffy goat from tackling and biting me over a bag

I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night to find my housemate standing close to my bed staring at me and my partner sleeping. I asked him what the hell he was doing there and suddenly his face started to change and became deformed. As he talked, his face was continuously transforming into some kind of monster. It was a bit creepy...
Old 18th September 2012, 11:59

I was in a strip club for some reason, but then all the strippers got on stage and started doing a presentation about the positive impact of immigration and how the laws should be relaxed. Then I started drunkenly cheering and hollering in a way which you would expect a more typical strip club patron to react to actual stripping.
Old 24th September 2012, 20:02

Mood
Scurvy

I had a nap earlier and dreamed mark101 pmed asking me for my mobile number.

Then I had him phone me up being mean to me.

But!

Although apparently this person called himself that (Or 'mark' that is.) - I dont believe it was him in the sense that it was just my brain crisscrossing different scenarios. I think this because I think I know what it was about. So I think it was someone else having a go at me who happened to call himself by that name. So its cool. I had been reading the forums a while before I had a nap so thats probably why.

During the convo they just being nasty to me and saying all sorts of cruel things. I just remember letting them express their opinions, trying not to laugh or attack them in return, but having a bit of fun winding them up. Gf was there sitting on a couch and I was telling her about it while it was happening.

-

I didnt remember the dream initially but when I was preparing food for dinner it just popped back into my head and made me laugh lol.
Old 24th September 2012, 20:11

^ I laughed at the "you always turn up drunk" part.

My dream last night involved me and two friends riding an elevator in an apartment complex, until we arrived in the basement. We were then set upon by zombies and mummies but managed to evade them until reaching a different elevator, then we all went to a party in which I kept spilling garlic sauce on my friends furniture and he got angry and I woke up.
Old 24th September 2012, 20:17

One of my last dreams, i was given three giant caterpillars to look after and a five pound note for my trouble.... i then put them into a large plastic container with loads of leaves.... i was trying to find a big branch to give to them too. Then someone took the lid off the big container and they all escaped near by to a market place and the sea. Somewhere in the midst of all this one of the caterpillars attached itself to my arm and died ugh!!!!! :/ It was gross.... the next dream i had after this i was trying to board up a house as zombies were coming and they were all child zombies, video game style i think all my dreams/nightmares continue get mixed together, dum di dum...
Old 24th September 2012, 20:20

oops i read this thread as what did you dream about last, last night i can't remember these were a few days ago.
Old 24th September 2012, 20:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by surelynot
It's the little details that are so fascinating about dreams
Haha that's what I was thinking.
Old 24th September 2012, 21:33
Banned at own request

My dreams seem to involve sex, which seems to feel good, imma v. I recently had a dream where a sexy lady that wasn't the typical average lady was treated like an outsider, I ended up going out with her and a bit more. It feels weird speaking about the dream now, I know I forgot most of the dream.
It feels creepy to say this but sexual dreams seem to involve some kind of controlling roles from each partner.
Old 25th September 2012, 01:07

I dreamt I was a hamster and it was mating season, and it was really damm stressful as every hamster I came across wanted to scratch my eyes off, even the females....
Old 25th September 2012, 12:34

Aother dream last night, well more like just before I woke up this morning. I was either the cameraman or just floating around watching but either way, I was following Karl Pilkington around as he drove about the place, while this homeless man was walking the same route basically. As me and this homeless guy are walking along with Karl Pilkington driving past every now and then, Ricky Gervais appears and says "I wouldn't stand next to that guy, he's a smelly twat!" and the homeless guy goes "Oi!" and starts chasing me and Ricky. I forgot the rest but I woke up soon after that bit anyway.
Old 25th September 2012, 12:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSnow
Aother dream last night, well more like just before I woke up this morning. I was either the cameraman or just floating around watching but either way, I was following Karl Pilkington around as he drove about the place, while this homeless man was walking the same route basically. As me and this homeless guy are walking along with Karl Pilkington driving past every now and then, Ricky Gervais appears and says "I wouldn't stand next to that guy, he's a smelly twat!" and the homeless guy goes "Oi!" and starts chasing me and Ricky. I forgot the rest but I woke up soon after that bit anyway.
Any small details?

Sounds just like our Ricky. I can vividly imagine him saying that.
Old 25th September 2012, 12:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Spud
Any small details?

Sounds just like our Ricky. I can vividly imagine him saying that.
Haha no I don't think there was, not that I remember anyway. I woke up and started doing that thing where you try to keep the dream going but my waking thoughts can't compare to the pure randomness of the dream
Old 27th September 2012, 03:01
Banned

Mood
Scared

I never remember my dreams.. Anymore.

They say that dreams are the door way to the subconscious. Subsconscious being the store house of our hopes desires, memories beliefs habits good/bad, fears etc... Now i understand why i was always being chased in them. I dont get chased any more, probably why i dont remember them.

Im rambling again.
Old 2nd October 2012, 16:07

I had a dream last night that I was walking through a nearby housing estate in the dark and a group of youngish blokes followed me and started shouting things at me, so I turned with a smile on my face and answered. This seemed to make them angry because next thing I know I am being dragged into someones garden and a man is coming up trying to take this gift box from my hand. I nut him one and get one of them in a headlock and repeatedly punch him in the face before running out of this garden and away. Then I woke up haha. Man I am a bad ass in my dreams sometimes.