SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 6th February 2012, 13:22

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceega
I can't even get any luck in dreams.
I have the same problem. Occasionally get lucky though.

I'm a big believer in dreams mirroring our lives quite closely but not literally. I try and use them as signs. Sometimes they are perfect stories that are trying to teach me something. Sounds like a lot of meaning in yours.
Old 6th February 2012, 16:44

Mood
Sad

I dreamt that there was an island that was linked to its inhabitants and the sky above it and the people on it live with the nature on the island with no material things. people from outside invaded the island, made the inhabitants slaves and destroyed some of their home. the place was also home to mutated insect-like creatures, one that looked like a giant caterpillar crawled up the ass and out the mouth of one of the intruders enforcing the slaves. after a while the enslaved people escaped from their home/island and swam out together. while they were swimming the island heated up, burning alive the intruders and loads of different colour flames shooted up from the island and blended in the sky making colourful lines/shapes and patterns similar to shooting stars. the people stopped swimming to turn around and watch this and while they were watching it happen some of the colours from the sky came down and highlighted each persons hair/colour making their faces glow. my dream faded out to some beautiful music matching the mood and i woke up. (when i woke up there was no music playing anywhere and i have no idea what the music playing in my dream was from)

i wasnt included in the dream it was more like i was watching it from a birds eye view..i wish i was one of the characters in it though as it was one of the nicest dreams ive had in a while (apart from the violent deaths and slavery). i remember almost all of my dreams but i wrote this down as it was less personal and more pleasant than the others
Old 6th February 2012, 17:48

Mood
Torn

This morning I dreamt I was sleeping in my room, just the same as in reality, except there was a goat in my bed spooning me. He smelt musty and he felt all bristly. But it was real comfy, so I lay there nestled with the goat and dozed in and out of sleep. I was kind of aware that spooning with a goat was not a very acceptable thing to be doing, but I was so sleepy and comfy I didn't want to turf him out. And then the goat woke up, and it got less comfy. And I got annoyed, because his prodding was disturbing my wonderful sleep. I shuffled away. But there was no escaping the prods. Then all of a sudden I was as full of goat prejudices and contempt as everyone else. I didn't try to talk with the goat. What was the point, he was a goat. I had no more use for the goat, he was repulsive, who sleeps with goats huh. Idiots, that's who. BUT WE WERE SO CLOSE. WHAT WENT WRONG. I felt confused and bitchy and contradictory.
The goat didn't care. He was all "h'okay then. Whatever lady" and already shimmying out of the sheets and into someone else's bed. Someone a bit better. Then I really woke up.

And I was late. And I'd somehow thrown my alarm on the floor beforehand and slumbered on.
Thanks disturbing goat dream, for waking me up before I was too madly late.

I like reading this thread, I never remember my dreams and they're not nearly as strange and dark as some of yours sound.
Old 6th February 2012, 17:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogoch
This morning I dreamt I was sleeping in my room, just the same as in reality, except there was a goat in my bed spooning me. He smelt musty and he felt all bristly. But it was real comfy, so I lay there nestled with the goat and dozed in and out of sleep. I was kind of aware that spooning with a goat was not a very acceptable thing to be doing, but I was so sleepy and comfy I didn't want to turf him out. And then the goat woke up, and it got less comfy. And I got annoyed, because his prodding was disturbing my wonderful sleep. I shuffled away. But there was no escaping the prods. Then all of a sudden I was as full of goat prejudices and contempt as everyone else. I didn't try to talk with the goat. What was the point, he was a goat. I had no more use for the goat, he was repulsive, who sleeps with goats huh. Idiots, that's who. BUT WE WERE SO CLOSE. WHAT WENT WRONG. I felt confused and bitchy and contradictory.
The goat didn't care. He was all "h'okay then. Whatever lady" and already shimmying out of the sheets and into someone else's bed. Someone a bit better.
That was one dream??? Seems like the story of a whole relationship in one!!!

That dream was talking to you
Old 6th February 2012, 18:52

Mood
Torn

Hah, I wish I knew what it was saying, but there is no such goat-person in my life to relate it to. I think it was just my subconscious going "Wake up wake up, you've overslept, ok let's try some bestiality to creep her out until she wakes up"
Old 6th February 2012, 19:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogoch
Hah, I wish I knew what it was saying, but there is no such goat-person in my life to relate it to. I think it was just my subconscious going "Wake up wake up, you've overslept, ok let's try some bestiality to creep her out until she wakes up"
I reckon it's how you see relationships, even if it's not actually happening/happened.

But I was envious of how you understood every little emotion as things happened. I'm a typical bloke - takes me years to understand, literally.

Or maybe deep down you just have a thing for goats (was donkeys with an ex of mine)
Old 6th February 2012, 21:35

Boobs, looting supplies, guns and side kicking people. Yeeeeeeeeeeah!
Old 9th February 2012, 10:16

Mood
Fine

John Goodman and Madonna were starring in a rendition of Sister Act. Madonna was like the leader of the church or w/e, she went over to John Goodman's house and they did a dance routine like they do on those celebrity dancing shows. Then I woke up
Old 9th February 2012, 21:36

Last night I dreamt about a TV programme about this World War II soldier on a train; he was hallucinating that this evil camel was tormenting him. The soldier was played by the guy who plays Malcolm in The Thick Of It. Later in the dream I met Paul Merton and he told a joke about Cornish pasties which I can't remember now.
Old 15th February 2012, 16:05

I had an interesting one.

I'd been sent on a mission as a sort of sniper and was looking at someone through the scope and was starting to think about what I was about to do and how I'd never killed anyone before. But I was in a combat situation so didn't think too long and sort of told myself this is what I'm here to do it has to be done. So then I shot him and his head sort of exploded a bit then shot the person next to him. Then I think I swam into this room and two people on my team followed and I was messing about telling them I need ammo for my guns. I was also thinking about just killing 2 people but felt I could just forget about it. I think I've been playing and reading too much stuff with guns in.
Old 15th February 2012, 16:14

i dreamt i was standing on the roof of the church near where i live with an m95 and was wasting people left right and centre blowing peoples bodies completly apart with the sheer power of the m95 and then people came up the church towards the roof and i just lay with my back to the wall firing the m95 at everyone as they climbed up watching them explode, one guy lay on the end of the m95 trying to wrestle and grab me whilst i stuggled to reload but once i reloaded boom he was a chunk of meat i kept going till i ran out of ammo and then took a handgun out of my side and blew my brains out but did consider handing myself into police but did not want to experience the devastation i caused to my family with what i had just done.
Old 15th February 2012, 16:18

Mood
Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatButcher
i dreamt i was standing on the roof of the church near where i live with an m95 and was wasting people left right and centre blowing peoples bodies completly apart with the sheer power of the m95 and then people came up the church towards the roof and i just lay with my back to the wall firing the m95 at everyone as they climbed up watching them explode, one guy lay on the end of the m95 trying to wrestle and grab me whilst i stuggled to reload but once i reloaded boom he was a chunk of meat i kept going till i ran out of ammo and then took a handgun out of my side and blew my brains out but did consider handing myself into police but did not want to experience the devastation i caused to my family with what i had just done.
As long as this remains a dream
Old 15th February 2012, 16:30

i always have messed up dreams
Old 16th February 2012, 01:24

Dreamt I was back at school, and the teacher was showing the class a load of nude pictures of me
Old 16th February 2012, 12:41

Mood
Fine

my mom and i were walking through tesco looking for pancakes.
Old 16th February 2012, 13:41

Mood
Dreaming

I was buying KFC with this black friend of mine and he walking around with this Ranch sauce.... nuff said
Old 16th February 2012, 13:44

Late Uni course work dream woke up happy as I never have to again :D
Old 16th February 2012, 17:34

Mood
Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTKsaucex
I was buying KFC with this black friend of mine and he walking around with this Ranch sauce.... nuff said

:p
Old 17th February 2012, 00:15

Mood
Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa

:p
lol, he's so stereotypical black though

What can I say, the man loves his chicken.
Old 17th February 2012, 00:56

Mood
Scurvy

I had a really fun dream however most of its faded now.

It involved some characters from 'only fools and horses.'

I was trying to get into some mansion with del boy while avoiding these other people trying to find us for some reason. We going through woods initially towards the mansion hiding and even climbing up the trees to evade detection while waiting for them to pass. Eventually we got to the mansion and got in with some help from Rodney. He at a 2nd floor window and let a rope down for us to climb. Whole time we just trying to avoid anyone seeing us. It was a bit funny thinking back.

I cant remember most of it unfortunately.. But I think we trying to get something back that was there. We wernt meant to be there and it had alot of security asin security guards. Not really cameras but more just security guards everywhere on patrol. They seemed to be focusing their search in the woods however and in the house they seemed less concerned.

I remember Trigger being under a table along a corridor for some reason when I went there to hide myself. Also Boycie was somewhere too. I think atleast one of the women was but not sure who it was now.

It was quite a fun dream with runinng around hiding and sneaking about or something. It was a bit of a comedy although it didnt seem like it at the time. The others kept doing stupid things and funny stuff happening although it seemed serious at the time asif they just making clumsy mistakes. The usual banter between the characters was happening. I especially like how Trigger reacted when I tried to hide in same spot as him as he still had the same facial expressions and acted like his character. It was a bit funny how slow he seemed considering the intensity of the situation of being discovered. He seemed alarmed that I needed to fit next to him in his hiding spot before a guard came along.

I remember that whatever it was we were trying to achieve we did and went back home. (Which had several other characters there who I hadnt yet seen.) We celebrated briefly but then I somehow found myself near a bed and basically got in it to go to sleep. At that point I woke up lol.

I probably havnt watched an episode of only fools and horses in like 5 years lol.. (Although I have watched the royal bodyguard that has del boy in it.)
Old 17th February 2012, 01:40

Mood
Fine

^Rofl. were you playing theif before bed? lol. i love crazey dreams
Old 17th February 2012, 01:51

Mood
Scurvy

Lol no. Though that could explain that side of it I guess lol.
Old 17th February 2012, 16:00

I was in New York, and there were loads of people rioting. I was in a poor neighbourhood full of black people. Some black kid helped me hide in their apartment block.
Old 18th February 2012, 10:11

I had an ace dream, if only I was more creative I could write it into a proper cool book.

It involved being on a cruise ship, being chased by this semi-invisible giant robot that was trying to kill me, a rough ocean, and then someone who had died was communicating with me.

It didn't seem as silly when I was in this dream.
Old 20th February 2012, 08:58

I was walking towards the entrance of a shopping mall when hundreds of giant (and very fluffy) anteaters and one deer came running out and chasing me. Then out of nowhere, I appeared in India, in a hotel bar. As I was sitting in the bar with my winter coat on even though it was near 40 degrees, Eminem walked up to me and gave me a pot of nail varnish, then walked off. Then giant walrus statues started to appear everywhere...
Old 20th February 2012, 09:29

Couldn't sleep - kept waking up every couple of hours then struggled to fall asleep each time because of racing thoughts. I kept dreaming too and had some weird dreams. In one I had found what I thought was a very old gold coin, but it turned out to be a chocolate coin from the 70s that had been buried. When I opened it I expect to see maggots but the chocolate was intact, but it wasn't a coin at all, it was a chocolate egg, and when I broke the egg there was this freaky little wind up doll inside that was of a naked toddler.
Old 20th February 2012, 09:55
Banned

for the second time in 4 nights i had a dream about someone from SAUK...

I think perhaps i'm spending too long on this site and need a break.
Old 20th February 2012, 14:00

Mood
Alienated

i finally had a good dream!

it involved a scantily clad lady off the TV

..and me stealing from a pic n mix

..only i wasnt just pocketing jelly beans..i had an apache helicopter and i was lifting up the entire pic n mix stand

..sigh..boobs and candy..it was awesome..then some git rang my phone
Old 20th February 2012, 19:30

Mood
Sad

Really vivid. I was working on the front desk at a hotel and for some reason everyone started leaving, I asked someone what was going on and apparently everyone in the world was going to a meeting but I was the only one who didn't know. I rushed out to join everyone but got sidetracked to go and get fags first.
Old 26th February 2012, 16:06

Mood
Fine

i dreamt that Zooey Deschanel was running for Pope and that it was a major TV event. Honestly