Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 23rd September 2006, 17:10

Mood
Brooding

Default Lacuna Coil

Hi folks,
Any Lacuna Coil fans on here? I'm going to see them in Nottingham in October and was wondering if anyone else on here is. I'm supposed to be going with a girl I met on another SA site but i'm still not sure what's happening. It'll be my first proper gig and i'm really nervous about it. But it'll be worth it to see LC playing live.
It would be great if there are some other folks with SA going. Or maybe there are a bunch of people going to see someone else?
Old 29th September 2006, 15:59

Mood
Brooding

Default Re: Lacuna Coil

I am going to the Manchester one
Old 29th September 2006, 20:33

Mood
Brooding

Hi Lunarsea,
that's great. I'd thought about going to the Manchester one as the person i'm supposed to be going with lives up that way. Have you been to gigs before? I've only ever been to concerts where you're sat down, never been to an all standing venue before. I'm not sure how i'm going to cope to be honest, I just hope that I don't have to go alone. Are you going with anyone else with SA? Bye for now
Old 29th September 2006, 23:06

Mood
Brooding

You have nothing to worry about yeah when i start queuing up i can be quite anxious plus i tend to go alone as i do not have any friends that have the same taste in music as me but once you get in and relax it is great i wouid love to meet a girl who has similar problems i wouid say the only bad thing is seeing people with there girl friend and boy friend apart from that a concert can be an awsome experience.
Closed Thread