SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 4th June 2019, 23:00

Default MS, neurological health anxiety.

Hi all,

I have been experiencing body wide muscle twitching now for nearly 11 months. I don't think there's a muscle in my body that hasn't twitched.

Some days are worser than others but I'm going insane with worry of MS or other neurological issues.

I'm 27 years old with anxiety, smoker and heavy drinker. I've had blood tests for vit d, b12 ect. But all normal.

I should go see a neurologist but I'm also nervous with the whole testing process.

Is they anyone else who expirences body wide muscle twitching on a daily basis?

Regards

Jordan.

I
Old 5th June 2019, 21:54

Mood
Bashful

Default Re: MS, neurological health anxiety.

I suffer with health anxiety the got worse as my dad died from a heart attack and so any signal from that area denotes one happening and any feeling such as pains on my left arm, leg etc. Also, fear that I was having a seizure or about to have a seizure (a just unusual feeling). I actually got checked for this and they said it was just anxiety. I don't know about muscle twitches, but I have been a heavy drinker and smoker, and I gave up and guess what 95% of my health anxiety and interpreting signals from my body went away. Now when I don't drink or smoke I feel Ile a normal person, sometimes I go and drink a lot and why where at it smoke cos why not but days afterwards I am anxious to **** and feel any sign from my body as having heart disease, and I find it really hard to sleep in those situations. So for me, it is best I give up drinking and smoking which I am mainly successful at.