SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 27th January 2011, 03:38

Mood
Inspired

Default People taking advantage of me.

Ok well. This will be ranty, i bought my mum 2 tvs yesterday,
one small, a bigger one whioch i got in a sale, well both were in sale..

After don't know how many months of her basically asking me to get her new tvs she wanted, i caved in, said too earlier that i'd wanted to do revision today, but she wanted to go out, even tho i got up late too....so i said yes, cos didnt want to argue.
i don't have a job though, she knows that. i shouldn't have been expected to do that.

At end of day shes taken advantage of me and i'm too stupid to realise it, like i was with those 'friends', other people who used me, even people in my family. why am i so thick. i just cant see what people are doing.

I mean. She was so anxious too today. more than usual and more than i've ever seen her be before probably.

I'm wondering if she was faking it, though i am obviiusly very concerned, and this theory is even paranoid...im wondering if she acted up cos she knew id look at her and be so concerned i was more likely to get her a tv, she would not compromise on what big tv to get either, saying everthing was wrong in some way, when it was me getting it
I didn't get one thanks, i even said it, arnt you going to thank me, but nothing. even when we got home.

she was v anx tho, and is on meds which make her restless/shaky. I looked and felt helpless. .
I tried to be so nice to her tofday, and like i always am or try to b
But i snapped a few times cos i felt frustrated with how anx she was.
even her facial expression was of pure anxiety. i just couldnt do anything. i care so much, but why.

My father caused this to her. bastard.
I bloody hate that man h has ruined ma mums mental health and my well, mental health., and other peoples mental healh. i wish hed liked me in ways too. which is uttrerly sick. but hey.

I'm very very stupid, i seem to be a target for people, ARGH.,
But then, i was always stupid. I always 'ddint think' cos i was so bloody stupid, i didnt think of anything, and thats why i keep getting hurt probably, cos im too stupid to see anything coming to me, sopeople keep taking advanatge

AM I THAT FUFCKING AAMAZING?NO.
IM NOT THE RICHEST, PRETTIEST, ****ING WHATEVER-IST PERSON IN THE WORLD. GO TRY IT ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Old 28th January 2011, 13:56

Default Re: People taking advantage of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawty
Ok well. This will be ranty, i bought my mum 2 tvs yesterday,
one small, a bigger one whioch i got in a sale, well both were in sale..

After don't know how many months of her basically asking me to get her new tvs she wanted, i caved in, said too earlier that i'd wanted to do revision today, but she wanted to go out, even tho i got up late too....so i said yes, cos didnt want to argue.
i don't have a job though, she knows that. i shouldn't have been expected to do that.

At end of day shes taken advantage of me and i'm too stupid to realise it, like i was with those 'friends', other people who used me, even people in my family. why am i so thick. i just cant see what people are doing.

I mean. She was so anxious too today. more than usual and more than i've ever seen her be before probably.

I'm wondering if she was faking it, though i am obviiusly very concerned, and this theory is even paranoid...im wondering if she acted up cos she knew id look at her and be so concerned i was more likely to get her a tv, she would not compromise on what big tv to get either, saying everthing was wrong in some way, when it was me getting it
I didn't get one thanks, i even said it, arnt you going to thank me, but nothing. even when we got home.

she was v anx tho, and is on meds which make her restless/shaky. I looked and felt helpless. .
I tried to be so nice to her tofday, and like i always am or try to b
But i snapped a few times cos i felt frustrated with how anx she was.
even her facial expression was of pure anxiety. i just couldnt do anything. i care so much, but why.

My father caused this to her. bastard.
I bloody hate that man h has ruined ma mums mental health and my well, mental health., and other peoples mental healh. i wish hed liked me in ways too. which is uttrerly sick. but hey.

I'm very very stupid, i seem to be a target for people, ARGH.,
But then, i was always stupid. I always 'ddint think' cos i was so bloody stupid, i didnt think of anything, and thats why i keep getting hurt probably, cos im too stupid to see anything coming to me, sopeople keep taking advanatge

AM I THAT FUFCKING AAMAZING?NO.
IM NOT THE RICHEST, PRETTIEST, ****ING WHATEVER-IST PERSON IN THE WORLD. GO TRY IT ON WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

I've been away for a few months but now I'm back I thought I'd just pop into the SAUK to see how peeps are getting on.

I'm glad to see you're still keepin' your chin up, Shawty.

Stay cheerful!
Closed Thread