Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 6th June 2013, 14:52
Banned

Mood
Scared

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFG
^ did some one get more than an xbox last night?

An xbox wouldnt make me happy but I know something else would.

@pandapop
Glad your feeling better popy...regardless what got you there.
Old 6th June 2013, 14:54
Banned

Mood
Scared

Feeling upbeat.

Just been for a light jog at the gym with my friend. Nervy, self conscious for the first 10 minutes talking but relaxed after that and I expressed myself freely. Lost in convo. Really enjoyed myself.

In the library and wondering if I should say hello to 'Retro girl', whos on the desk on her own. Can I do such a thing without getting panicky for that split second and gurning like a tw*t? My heart and me goolies are saying ''do it!'' but my head is saying, ''Dont you dare bitch!''.

Will probably go out the back way when I go home.

Sun has got his hat on...
Old 6th June 2013, 17:25
Banned

that boy was out of order............
Old 6th June 2013, 17:33
Banned

GTL!!!
Old 6th June 2013, 17:47

That's happened to me too, when I was about 16 some kid a few years younger than me rode past on his bike turned and punched me in the face, right on the ****ing cheekbone owww
He didn't shout anything at me but laughed as he rode away.
Felt awful though. Like even little kids could do whatever they liked to me and I had to take it.
Old 6th June 2013, 17:58
Banned at own request

One of my high school friends use to pick on random strangers, usually women, and once he decided to pick on a girl on the bus who was few years older than us, she ended up punching him up. I'm so lucky I didn't join in with him that much.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:00
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunstreetgirl
Me too - I hate it because I feel like people are going to yell abuse at me in the street for not being eye candy It happened when I was younger and was probably what started my BDD issues. So I hide indoors/in the garden, where no one can judge me but the birds.
Were the abusers eye candy them selves?
Old 6th June 2013, 18:17
Banned

Bored, agitated and depressed.

Feck all I can do about it either with such limited and shitty options available to me.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:18

Mood
Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by retep
One of my high school friends use to pick on random strangers, usually women, and once he decided to pick on a girl on the bus who was few years older than us, she ended up punching him up. I'm so lucky I didn't join in with him that much.
I'm not being funny, but if one of my friends did anything like that, i would punch him in the face.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:20
Banned

Thinking about attempting to be normal day in day out makes me utterly depressed, filled with panic and dread, so I just sit here doing feck all, living in my head.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunstreetgirl
Me too - I hate it because I feel like people are going to yell abuse at me in the street for not being eye candy It happened when I was younger and was probably what started my BDD issues. So I hide indoors/in the garden, where no one can judge me but the birds.
STFU, wench, you ARE eye candy.

If I saw you I would attempt to eat you like you were a big walking Hershey bar or summat.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:31

Spacey.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:32
Banned

Coffee, I need a big muddy cup of coffee.

Might unclog me bowls which havn't been working for 3 day's as well as lift me mood a bit.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:41

Mood
Bored

Bored.
Old 6th June 2013, 18:54

Never been randomly punched in the face outside of school. I've had things thrown at me while at work though (food, rocks, batteries). Luckily those kids were shit at aiming, never been hit by anything harder than a doughnut.
Old 6th June 2013, 19:05
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-one75
looking forward to cider o'clock

Just 24 hours to go until i'm on it.
Old 6th June 2013, 19:09

Mood
Yeehaw

looking forward to the weekend, off out on Saturday night which will be nice
Old 6th June 2013, 19:32
Banned

Mood
Scared

A bit annoyed.

Some guys, alpha meatheads (insecure ones) can act so weird around me. Had a wtf moment on the way home.

Tall, pale, plain faced cretin with muscles, nose as crooked as mine, 25ish...saw me and smirked, turned into a sly grin. (try hard display of superiority) Our eyes met and immediately I knew the game he was playing, aka.."I feel really insecure around you therefore Im gonna front that im not by subtley disrespecting you to try an make you feel less than me because im more alpha and I can get away with it."

I gave the same daft look of superiority back to him to see if he was as confident as he appeared. My anxiety was about to take over when he looked down and away, still with that daft look on his face.
Normally I ignore it, its childish behaviour. But thought no, your not ruining my day twat face.

I get that at least once a day... (3 times today) its weird... Whats the ****ing problem!!
Its the sought of thing I used to do when I was 16. ffs.

I guess weakness to these people (insecure mentally recessive bullies) is percieved as low value...whether your good looking or not. Good looking betas make these morons feel insecure so I guess its a case of over compensating on there part because they know beta boy can't do anything about it.

I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU D*CK FACE.

Not that Im over analysing or anything.
Old 6th June 2013, 20:20

Mood
Scurvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßazza
Bemused why a company needs to post me the code/links for my free digital downloadable games rather than just e-mail them to me. (Even any documentation/warranty/whatever.) Oh and of which they SEND AN E-MAIL to tell me they are shipping it with a tracking number.

Just makes me feel like this world is so f-cked up and backwards. If it really is more efficient to post a code/link physically than to send it digitally.. Then this world really is fvcked up on so many levels.

I hate the illogical inefficiency of it. I hate how it kills a tree too.

Why the fvck was I born into such an illogical hell hole. What the fvck did I do to deserve this backwards reality I am forced to live in. Just send a f-ing e-mail for the love of god, let that tree live for another day. Thats so fvcked up beyond belief.

Damn.
They sent it in a box???!!!

*Slams head into desk* I cant handle this world.

I submit to the corporate elite. They obviously have intelligence that is beyond mine. Greater understanding of the universe, how to save money, rape trees, efficiency, etc.

Old 6th June 2013, 20:25
Banned

Mood
Scared

feeling skinny again....All that work in the gym has gone to pot because of me sodding back.
Old 6th June 2013, 20:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellotiger
That's happened to me too, when I was about 16 some kid a few years younger than me rode past on his bike turned and punched me in the face, right on the ****ing cheekbone owww
He didn't shout anything at me but laughed as he rode away.
Felt awful though. Like even little kids could do whatever they liked to me and I had to take it.
Flippin heck how many of us have had this? It's mad. Kids, esp boys, used to call me ugly when I was growing up and threw things at me or spat on me. I developed BDD too and never really made the connection (I had conveniently forgotten about all this abuse).

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonlane
A bit annoyed.

Some guys, alpha meatheads (insecure ones) can act so weird around me. Had a wtf moment on the way home.

Tall, pale, plain faced cretin with muscles, nose as crooked as mine, 25ish...saw me and smirked, turned into a sly grin. (try hard display of superiority) Our eyes met and immediately I knew the game he was playing, aka.."I feel really insecure around you therefore Im gonna front that im not by subtley disrespecting you to try an make you feel less than me because im more alpha and I can get away with it."

I gave the same daft look of superiority back to him to see if he was as confident as he appeared. My anxiety was about to take over when he looked down and away, still with that daft look on his face.
Normally I ignore it, its childish behaviour. But thought no, your not ruining my day twat face.

I get that at least once a day... (3 times today) its weird... Whats the ****ing problem!!
Its the sought of thing I used to do when I was 16. ffs.

I guess weakness to these people (insecure mentally recessive bullies) is percieved as low value...whether your good looking or not. Good looking betas make these morons feel insecure so I guess its a case of over compensating on there part because they know beta boy can't do anything about it.

I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU D*CK FACE.

Not that Im over analysing or anything.
lol. I thought stuff like that was common amongst all blokes? When I shaved my head and everyone thought I was a bloke, other men would give me intimidating looks quite a bit (very different to what they give women). I asked my bloke mates and they confirmed that it tends to happen quite a bit with young men sizing each other up.

Anyway, I don't think you're over analysing but the way I see this behaviour is that either someone has abused this kid/bloke in his youth and he gets a kick out of inflicting mental anguish onto others orrrr he was only ever given attention after being naughty hence tends towards naughty behaviour at the expense of others.

I work with teenagers like this. There really isn't much going on in their heads apart from their fooked up home life. So yeah, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say other than don't ever take people who are nasty too seriously (aimed at everyone not buttonlane). They're behaving so anti-socially because of their own stupid problems, and you got caught in the middle. It's just a vicious cycle of bullying others and then some form of pathetic, vacuous* high from making someone else feel bad. When someone is nasty to me these days, I feel sorry for them for feeling so low they have to take it out on me.

Old 6th June 2013, 20:40

Quote:

I submit to the corporate elite. They obviously have intelligence that is beyond mine. Greater understanding of the universe, how to save money, rape trees, efficiency, etc.

Madness!! Grass them up to Watchdog.
Old 6th June 2013, 20:40

Crap. Feels like there's nothing I can do at the moment to feel better or even just distract myself, it's just there constantly.
Old 6th June 2013, 21:07

Quote:

That is just bizarre
Old 6th June 2013, 21:08

Mood
Balanced

Sad.........I can't go horse racing tomorrow!
Old 6th June 2013, 21:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatus
Just had a massive break down, was with the family, things beig really tense this evening and had to run down to my room and just cried. I've had a good couple of days and now it's back to feeling hopeless, I just hate who I am, where I am in life and how my life has been so far. I don't even know how to put it into words right now. Feel like I want to cut but I've done so well I can't let myself give into it.
Families are a bit much sometimes aren't they, especially when you're not in the mood for them. Try not to think of this as a setback, just a rough spell that will last as long as it needs to before you can carry on as you were.
Old 6th June 2013, 22:15

Mood
Scurvy

I have to say that after putting some ear plug into my ears I feel 1000x better.

The noise was getting on my nerves a bit. Luckily its not so loud that the ear plugs arnt working atm. Its only their tv.. At a volumn that is rediculous unless you some 123 year old woman and hearing aid broken...?
Old 6th June 2013, 22:34

Frustrated, confused and very fed up.

I've been making progress and thats good, but i'm still miserable. I've been putting a lot of effort into sorting out my SA for the past couple of months, and it feels i'm getting no where. I guess its going to take time, and I should be pleased i've made some slight progress.
Old 6th June 2013, 22:57
Banned

Mood
Scared

^ I sometimes feel the same. You just gotta keep tapping away on a daily basis and eventually the rock will crack.

Good luck.
Old 6th June 2013, 23:13

Fidgety, restless, unsatisfied.. but without knowing what will fix that.