Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 22nd December 2008, 17:52

Mood
Apelike

Default Re: How is everyone feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grah08
job rejections.
Keep at it. If you learn from each rejection then your applications will get stronger and stronger
Old 22nd December 2008, 18:09

Mood
Fine

I feel so stressed and tense... and I've not even done anything today to make me feel that way ... It's probably the looming threat of Christmas.

I just can't seem to relax, I feel constantly on edge, like I should be doing something, or that I want to avoid something, or hide from something... just... tense. I don't know whether I want to scream or cry or hide under my duvet in the dark!

I can't even have a cup of tea or something, because my parents seem to have done something to the kettle, and for the last few days, every time I have tried to use it, the water that comes out of it smells and tastes of burning rubber, so I can't use it!

I've been invited out in london by 2 separate people over the next week, and I really want to go and try to at least one of them, if not both, but I'm not sure how, I need to try and work something out, but my head just isn't in the right frame of mind to plan it all because I feel so stressed.
Old 22nd December 2008, 18:11

Fat. I really shouldnt have a full length mirror in my room. ugh.
Old 22nd December 2008, 18:12

^
Old 22nd December 2008, 20:43

Mood
Fine

I'm feeling a little less stressed now I have had a couple of glasses of wine! It's my first alcohol in a few weeks (since the cambridge meet) I hope it doesn't have a bad effect on me like it has done the last few times.

I still really want to work out a way to go to london as well... hmmm...
Old 22nd December 2008, 20:59

Mood
Fine

I've never heard that, but I nearly always drink californian wine, so that could explain it... The one I am drinking tonight is californian as well, so we'll see....

I tend to avoid french wine though, as I saw a documentary once about how bad some of the places that make it are, and the rubbish they put in it... that really put me off.
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:02

Mood
Chatty

Keep thinking about hanging myself, not sure why that method exactly, but it seems to appeal.
Everyone I meet dosnt like me, I've come so far but I feel like I've hit a brick wall that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
I do everything wrong, I'm pretty ****ing useless.
The more people I meet, the lonelier I feel
I'm never gonna fix myself completely, never gonna really change, It's just a superficial illusion of progress really, the fundementals are the same as they always have been.

My ex was right, I'll always be this way, not just SA, but a shit person too.
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:15

Mood
Notamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd40mk2
Keep thinking about hanging myself, not sure why that method exactly, but it seems to appeal.
Everyone I meet dosnt like me, I've come so far but I feel like I've hit a brick wall that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
I'm never gonna fix myself completely, never gonna really change, It's just a superficial illusion of progress really, the fundementals are the same as they always have been.

Well I'll have to disagree with you there "Everyone I meet dosnt like me" I thought that you were pretty well likeable, although I had the feeling you were going through some sort of shit but didn't think you were a shit person.

I don't know how long you have been feeling this way and know what it's like to think you're never gonna fix yourself completely but it can go to the point where you don't feel shit / suicidal anymore.
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:28

Quote:

i'm currently discovering that progress can be agonisingly slow sometimes - but you've obviously done tons this year to challenge the rut you've been stuck in previously, so don't lose sight of how much determination this took. even if others aren't acknowledging it as much as you might like, it'd be crazy to let that detract from the amount of work you've put into changing things for the better. i really hope you soon start to get more of a steady sense that it is paying off for you. and don't be doing anything daft to yourself in the meantime either.
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:32

Quote:

I know it's a bad time for you, but keep going
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:41

Mood
Cool

Quote:

You seemed alright when i met you David, talkative to say the least, i didn't detect anything dislikeble.
Old 22nd December 2008, 22:51

Mood
Breezy

Quote:

Not sure why you think people don't like you. Are there specifics? Maybe you could look at the reasons behind it? Have you managed or tried to deal with these aspects? Are you sure why people don't like you? (If in fact that is the case). If you think you have done stuff wrong then maybe you could try and sort stuff out, put things right, apologise or whatever. Everyone does stuff wrong, it's what you choose to do about it that really matters. I know one thing, hurting yourself isn't the answer.
Old 23rd December 2008, 00:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet bloke
Last night I realised the only time I get responses on dating sites is when I don't have my photo displayed.
Thats been my experience too Don't know why as I'm told I'm attractive IRL (even by men, shock, horror!!) but dating sites are a pretty crap way of meeting anyone anyway
Old 23rd December 2008, 00:36

Mood
Pensive

I started with a streaming cold this morning so I feel pretty rough. I hope I feel better tomorrow as I'm doing the late shift at work and it'll be difficult for them to replace me so I'll feel guilty if I ring in sick.
Old 23rd December 2008, 14:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey
Keep at it. If you learn from each rejection then your applications will get stronger and stronger
True, it's just gutting when you sort of flunk what should have been a 'cert' job at an interview. 'Name a way in which you've improved yourself in a job situation?' When your last job was a job a chimpanzee could do that is sort of hard to answer..
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:17

Mood
Chatty

I was on the train today and I was sitting down and some girls were walking down the aisle, they looked at me, and one of them went
"URGHH" in disgust.
I then heard one of them say as they walked past " did you see his face, oh my god"

Random acts of abuse from strangers always seems to happen to me. joy upon joy. just what I need right now.
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:30
I.G.

Quote:
I was on the train today and I was sitting down and some girls were walking down the aisle, they looked at me, and one of them went
"URGHH" in disgust.
I then heard one of them say as they walked past " did you see his face, oh my god"

Random acts of abuse from strangers always seems to happen to me. joy upon joy. just what I need right now.

Had that happen to me in the street. They said I looked like a dog (and made barking noises). I asked them if they'd seen a doctor about their low self-esteem
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:47

Mood
Notamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Had that happen to me in the street. They said I looked like a dog (and made barking noises). I asked them if they'd seen a doctor about their low self-esteem
I would have just growled at them and maybe sniffed their arse if I was in one of my 'peculiar' moods.

Maybe it's my age but I don't get random acts of abuse from strangers anymore.
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:48
I.G.

^

I should have pissed on them.
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:49

Quote:
"URGHH" in disgust.

jeez. i've had that! i was once in blockbusters and these guys came in with a video camera and i heard one say 'thats the ugliest guy i've ever seen' while filming me!
Old 23rd December 2008, 16:51

Mood
Notamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
^

I should have pissed on them.
That would be a relief!
Old 23rd December 2008, 17:03

Mood
Notamused

Kids especially like to show their negativity, it's like soooo cool. Minging ****in bastards the lot of 'em!
Old 23rd December 2008, 17:59

Mood
Inspired

I'd have laughed at them. Thn they don't get their wayy n they haven't hurt yah
In reality, i'd just be like 'wtf' nd believe i really am ugly or whatever (most likely), but if i go out wif greasy hair n no makeup then it's all i can expect really..should make myself more presentable..but i can't be assed usually..:rolleyes:

they only do it to impress their friends..i know this..because i do it to fit in. kid + kid = 'banter', kid + nobody = no confidence, therefore no silly remarks
cos if they did it alone then some adult would tell them they are a rude c*nt probably so they wouldn't risk it. that's my conclusion anyway
x
Old 23rd December 2008, 18:23

Mood
Cool

Quote:
"URGHH" in disgust.

I've had that, don't know what makes them think dishing out comments like that is in their right. :rolleyes:
Old 23rd December 2008, 18:25

Mood
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ®@***947;***1638;***1638;***1638;
Usually, these incidents are nothing more than the result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Kids (particularly really stupid ones) are very brave when there's more than two of them. A boy (can't have been much more than twelve) once called me "a faggot" when I was walking down the street, minding my own business. So I raped him.
Exactly.

If their's more then one then usually they do it as a status/respect thing, there was probably nothing wrong with your face David. :rolleyes:
Old 23rd December 2008, 19:59

Mood
In-Love

Feeling not too bad at the moment, looking froward to Christmas alot now,although we will be very busy this year.Will be good though.
Old 23rd December 2008, 20:41

I'm feeling more hopeful today than I was yesterday.
Old 23rd December 2008, 21:27

Quote:
"URGHH" in disgust.

Unfortunately there will always be ignorant idiots amongst the general population. I've had this done to me by boys when I was in my teens (many moons ago now) but it sucks I know
Old 23rd December 2008, 21:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTY
jeez. i've had that! i was once in blockbusters and these guys came in with a video camera and i heard one say 'thats the ugliest guy i've ever seen' while filming me!
He obviously hadnt looked in the mirror then
Old 23rd December 2008, 21:33

Mood
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTY
Shame you didn't have the confidence to have a go at him.
Closed Thread