Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 10th May 2005, 17:13
greenade

Default My Day

Hi,

I don't know if i should say about my day coz loads of you have probably had the same if not worse ones.....!!!

It started when i woke (obviously (Emote: smash3) )

I just didn't want to get up today, coz if i get up it means the day is here and therefore life is here, or rather the lack of it....

My social phobia and everything just SMACKED me in the face......like a great big boulder was resting on my chest......

I had to go shopping today, take my mom shopping....drive to the shopping centre and do shopping type stuff.....it took me SOOOO long to get myself prepared to go out, much longer than it actually took to do the shopping.....
(Emote: bricks)

Movin around like a snail, before i went out, I HATE IT !!!!!!!
Just couldn't lift my spirits.....i realised i had no one.....no one apart from my mom of course to love me....to be friends with me.....or a soulmate...

When i actually got to the shops there they were......the things i love to see but hate to not be part of.....im talking about people.....people holding hands as couples, walking and chatting as friends.....loud lads.....just people being people.....you know.(Emote: arguing)

I feel like such a ******* Alien..........
How can people just be loud like that?
How can people be with people like that?

I don't know......(Emote: confusedpurple)

I could go on but i don't want to be lowering or depressing.....

Im sure you all have had worse days...but i hope you haven't.....be good......be cool.....be well.....(Emote: smile)

Ade
Old 13th May 2005, 00:56
Forest_Hills

Default Re: My Day

This is the second message of yours I've seen and I'm pretty sure you're SA is making you properly depressed. I know you've just split with your giirl and that must be a massive bow.

I'm getting to the stage where SA is really affecting me, depression and alchohol are becoming a real issue. If you want to chat you can get me on: charleshirst@mail.com

I think we can compare notes, you say you have no friends well I understand where you're coming from. I really do. It's up to you but I'd love to chat.
Closed Thread