SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 2nd December 2017, 20:39

Mood
Alienated

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

Nestling in Theresa's ample bosom and running my hands down her stunning legs. TMI?
Old 3rd December 2017, 00:13

Mood
Lurking

^ lol yep stop right there!

I had a dream about Will Mellor but I can't remember what happened, all I can remember is he was in it somehow.
Old 6th December 2017, 07:57
Banned at own request

I had two separate dreams last night, both were about people from here. And a runaway dog, oh and giant fleas.
Old 7th December 2017, 09:41

There was a cat that would completely change moods every 5 seconds. It was friendly one moment then the next it hated me and tried to scratch my hands up, then back again. I tried to grab hold of its paws to stop it from scratching me but that only made it angrier.

I don't know what it means.
Old 8th December 2017, 23:57

I have had a recurring dream recently where I am walking about in a town somewhere, and when I hold my phone up and point the camera at the people in the street, some show up on the screen as white silhouettes. They are demons, and they come in close and give me the creeps. The only way I can see them off is by charging at them with a red heart-shaped balloon; a bit like the Patronus charm, its efficacy is helped if you really believe what you are doing and give it all you've got, but then the challenge is keeping myself in balloons. I'm in perpetual fear of running out!
Old 9th December 2017, 08:00

I was at a conference in a room full of people and one of the young delegates fell over and I asked him if he was OK and he said "yeah thanks", then a friend of his showed up to help him. But later I tried to leave but the door was blocked and they locked the door behind us so I had to squeeze through a gap in the wall into this old, abandoned part of the conference centre. I had to walk down a long spiral staircase and there were skeleton zombies nearby!
Old 9th December 2017, 08:11
Banned at own request

I was stood in the doorway watching this amazing thunderstorm. There were all of these exotic birds fighting against the wind and getting blown against my house, I was trying to save them. Oh and fish, huge fish were flying around and I was holding onto one and trying to keep it alive by talking to it. It was the crucian carp from Animal Crossing.
Old 19th December 2017, 06:50

A strange dream involving a child falling through the deck of a pickup truck (he was unhurt) and the pickup driver oblivious while coming to an uncontrolled halt.
It may have coincided with the train-crash in Washington state - I've had odd dreams before that seem to relate in a garbled fashion to distant events rather than to anything in my own life.
Old 20th December 2017, 12:31
Banned at own request

I dreamt my husband was trying to build a full size tanker ship, with funnels and everything.
I kept telling him I didn't even want a ship, that there was no way to transport it to the sea and that a holiday on a ship was rubbish as there would be nothing to do, but he just kept building building building.

I am thinking it was a reflection of the insurmountable amount of s*** we're always trying to 'get done' and the camper van we'll never finish.
Old 27th December 2017, 08:17

I was at the hairdressers and a lady pointed out to me that I'd wet myself. I was wearing my light great skinny jeans as well, so everyone noticed. I woke up needing a wee.
Old 27th December 2017, 13:17
Banned at own request

^ so many of my dreams are about needing a wee

I had a really long, stressful, detailed dream about being in a meeting with my old boss, at least I was happy when I woke up to know I never actually have to speak to her again.
Old 27th December 2017, 15:33

Asking people what the comparative of "numb" is. "Number" didn't seem right.
Old 27th December 2017, 17:12

Mood
Nerdy

I dream about being chased a lot, sounds like a typical anxiety dream

Last night I was scaling the neighbours fences and going from garden to garden to escape!
Old 27th December 2017, 18:29

Mood
Shoveit

Sharks. Don't remember if it ended well for me though :/
Old 28th December 2017, 18:50

I dreamt I was at a local park-like shopping plaza looking for clothes to buy.
Couldn't find anything, walked away, encountered a lady I worked with over thirty years ago, who was talking to herself. I noticed we had both put on weight over the years.
Then a dark-green SUV came along the gravel drive a little too quickly and tipped over at the slight bend, then rolled onto its roof. There were two ladies inside, not badly hurt. I called the ambulance. Then I woke.

[That may have been inspired by a press report and photo of a very similar accident I saw in the past 36 hours - I didn't think it had bothered me but obviously it got into my subconscious somehow!]
Old 29th December 2017, 05:05

I was wandering around some sort of university / multi-storey car park looking for my own shoes while wearing a pair of horrible uncomfortable beige plastic flipflops.
I don't know why I was there. It was some sort of open day. My sister was there and talking to a friend about a walking holiday, and gambling. Also there was a theme park next door...
Old 29th December 2017, 13:45
Banned at own request

Living with a girlfriend and having kids in a small, modest, suburban house. And she was hot, she had soft light brown skin, looked youthful, had a short build, medium size, and big booty although it fitted her body well, smaller breasts although they did have some definition. She knew what turned me on and was good at it. I think I was trying No Fap, but she turned me on so much that I relapsed.

However it was a normal sleep not a wet dream or anything.
Old 30th December 2017, 17:34

A member of this forum appeared in my dream last night which is perhaps an indication that I should reduce the time I spend on here. A new years resolution perhaps
Old 31st December 2017, 06:50

I defeated Amanda Nunes to become the new UFC's women's bantamweight world champion. And it meant alot to me because I woke up in tears and all proud, and checking to see if i still had a penis. Fking hell.
Old 1st January 2018, 03:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggins
A member of this forum appeared in my dream last night which is perhaps an indication that I should reduce the time I spend on here. A new years resolution perhaps
Was it a good dream?
Old 1st January 2018, 12:57

Very disturbing dream, I don't really want to say much more than that :
Old 3rd January 2018, 18:40

I was with an old friend that I don't even talk to anymore and we were in somewhere in some kind of desert. He was helping me to go on a scavenger hunt that had been devised by Adam Driver. Adam Driver told me that he'd let me try on his Kylo Ren costume if I could solve all of his challenges. Part of me was so excited and the other part was confused because I'm not tall enough to wear his clothes.

We got to the final challenge - build the Millennium Falcon out of Lego. Certain parts of the model would help me to work out the final solution. Adam Driver was there too, building something out of Lego. I looked at him, and I looked at my model and I just thought, "I cannot be arsed with this anymore!" And with that I got up and left.

Only, I couldn't leave because the place was just stairs and dead ends. I ended up in some girl's toilet and she was not pleased. Eventually I got up onto the roof of the building where Samwise from LOTR was there, but he was just his normal self. Somehow he'd gotten hold of my notebook with poems or stories in it and he was being really critical of it and telling me what I needed to change.

Then I woke up.
Old 3rd January 2018, 18:51
Banned

Location: Somewhere up North...Its described as sunny even though its not and never will be.

Well, there was no filth or depravity and there were no Bums in sight. *sighs*.
So nothing worth remembering really.
Old 3rd January 2018, 21:08

I dreamt I was looking into a hen's nest I'd found in a hidey-hole;
someone said "there are only three eggs" but when I looked in I first saw two eggs and then - I said "a dozen" but there were many more - a pile of eggs arranged in a pyramid.
Old 4th January 2018, 14:13

Mood
Nerdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebka
I think there was a pirate in my dream, but I can’t rememeber my dream is at the edge of my memory!
Walk the plank, filthy wench!
Old 4th January 2018, 15:12

Mood
Spaced

I dreamt about a strange bug that fell of the cat, I left it alone until I found out it would turn into a dangerous insect, that's all I remember.
Old 4th January 2018, 15:41

Mood
Nerdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebka
^ I love it when Seamen talk dirty to me! And you’ve jogged my memory! I remember my dream now! I was walking the plank but one of the pirates got impatient so whipped out his pistol and shot me, and then the others were shooting at me until I went over. I call that dream “the Shooting Seamen”
Thank goodness there was no talk of plundering for booty.
Old 9th February 2018, 19:44
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

I had an amazing dream. I wish I'd written it down when I woke up as I've forgot much of it. I remember sitting at bench with ppl I knew irl (but can no longer remember) but on the other side of the bench was David Bowie and I sat and spoke to him and he was so nice.
Old 15th February 2018, 19:15
Global Moderator

I had a second Michael Bluth sex dream last night. He had an amazingly contorted arrival face and far more hair on his chest than I'm sure he really does. It all felt a bit wrong, yet arousing.
Old 15th February 2018, 20:48

The other day I had a really weird dream that I don't remember too well but I remember repeatedly stabbing a giant anaconna that was by some bog or something and it swam away into the bog. I felt bad for having to do such a disgusting thing but the world was infected by reptile monsters so I was just doing what I needed to survive. It was a really surreal dream where apratheid south Africa was infested with reptilian monsters for some reason, and I was there barely surviving killing these things.