View Single Post
Old 9th February 2021, 09:19

Default How are you feeling physically?

It's been about a year since I caught covid. I know I started with the persistent cough in February and then it escalated and I got all the other nasty symptoms in early March. I even remember writing here I had a cough that wouldn't go, but I didn't think covid was so wide spread as it was, because on the news there were only a handful of confirmed cases, so at the time I had no idea what was to come.
It's been the absolute worst year of my life, having the embolism and feeling like I was dying, but getting ignored by my GP caused so much distress, I think I have a bit of ptsd, along with the ongoing physical problems.
I have written a lot about it here when I didn't know where to offload my feelings, but I do realise it might not be relevant to others and also that some people might have health anxiety and not want to read about real illness.
So rather than write in the 'how are you feeling' thread, I thought I would start one more specific to physical health and it's impact. I didn't realise until this last year how much poor physical health affects mental health. Hope that's ok.