View Single Post
Old 25th July 2010, 19:33

Mood
Confused

Default Re: What I did today - for small achievements and cheers

my parents had the children for the first time and my hubby and I went to Manchester for 2 days. We went out in the evening on Saturday walked around the city, which was very daunting as it was packed with people especially clubbers.

Despite my nervousness and total unease I managed to walk around with out too much distress. I found it very hard with everyone being so obviously social.. drinking dressed for clubs and looking good, but I managed to push past my total insecurity. We ended up at a jazz club which was packed.

I didn't have to engage socially with anyone other than my other half, but the fact he'd managed to get me to actually go into a club was a miracle.

This was my first time in the city and first time in such a crowded environment, although I found it difficult I did it and lived to see another day
small steps....

life begins at thrirty, well it does for me ! oh and my assesment came through from CMH as well. I am trying to look on this as a positive thing that I managed to seek help, just need the courage to see it through now.