View Single Post
Old 18th July 2014, 21:42

Default Re: The Weather Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason90
that pic looks like some cgi screenshot from a game , love lightning its beautiful to watch.

Can't wait, im gonna try get some pictures this time, hope its as good as last night.

Last night i learnt my weather thingy on my phone shows an animation for the current weather so it had lightning flashes and bolts.

Its too bloody hot, im sat with my fan on in my boxers and im sweating like a pig , genuinely almost walked home without a top due to the heat (not something i've ever done as it'd make me feel uncomfortable and self conscious) and i cant drink water fast enough.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to have any signs of being photoshop or anything, but I must say I was having a hard time believing it was real

I have an app on my phone that does that as well, when you click on the app, there's a lightning animation and the screen flashes, so cool

I tried opening the window to see if there was any cool breeze or anything. Bad idea, there's hardly any breeze and I just started to sweat even more, so bloody humid

Looking forward (and slightly nervous at the same time) for what could be a cracker of a storm tonight!