View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2021, 08:21

Default Re: What I did today - for small achievements and cheers

I picked up my first car yesterday I'm a very anxious driver so really was very nervous about it, and even though the journey home was just a few minutes I was panicking the whole time (I don't really like to be on my own in a car at all and I haven't driven in years). Also, I accidentally left the handbrake on when I was leaving the dealer car park and didn't realise until I was almost out (you'd think the red warning light would have been a clue, but no). I blame the man who handed me the keys, since he was stood there watching me the whole time and I wanted to take a few minutes to get comfortable with where everything was, but felt pressured by his presence. Also, even though I spent 15 minutes yesterday checking that everything was okay before I went to bed, I noticed this morning I'd accidentally left a window open all night I was kind of excited before, but now there's just a feeling of dread since I know it's going to take a very long time to get comfortable with it, but I know I need to persist because I think it would almost definitely improve my life.