View Single Post
Old 6th May 2021, 22:53

Default Re: How are you feeling physically?

^^ Gosh your Doctor is keen if he's phoning you up Toxic.

I'm guessing if your Doctor is wanting to refer you for an MRI then that's a good thing, isn't it, if it's finally going to put your mind at rest? I mean, you have to beg the GP's where I live for any medical tests and even then it mostly falls on deaf ears. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a little slow and confused here. It does all sound so very confusing though and it's no wonder that you are at the end of your tether

I hope you soon have the proper test on your heart and finally get some much needed answers. Hmm, I'm sure I was saying something a long the same line weeks ago. You've got to laugh

I phoned the Surgery yet again today, and guess what? The results of my blood test from god knows how long ago still haven't come back.
Apparently because of Covid, and last weeks bank holiday there's a BIG back log, blah blah blah, so I should try phoning again next week. Ffs, if the blood has been tested (and surely it was tested very shortly after it was taken from me because it deteriorates quickly) then the Hospital can just click send and the results will reach my GP? Or is that way too simple?

I'm starting to think that my blood was never even tested or that the results weren't ever recorded. If I wait forever those results aren't going to make their way to me.

Meanwhile, the pains in my legs are driving me nuts and I'm no closer to finding the cause than I was over 2 weeks ago. After my husband pleadingly told the Receptionist that I'm in considerable pain and need help, she finally said that I can see a GP over the weekend at some different Surgery. Apparently it's not so I can get my blood test results or even have a new blood test but so that he/she can look and maybe give me some stronger painkillers. Argh, I don't want stronger painkillers! I just WANT to know what is causing the pain. My legs just look like an ordinary pair of legs - you can't see the pain - so I don't know how looking is going to solve anything

I just want my blood test results back