SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 9th October 2010, 06:28

Default Meanwhile Back on the Deserted Island.....

I say "deserted" because I don't want to stick anyone on a desert island. This island is verdant and teeming with wildlife and birds and bugs and things.

Okay, here's the scenario: you have been washed up on the nice sandy beach of this island after the Princess Cruises ship ran into some unfeasibly large obstruction, such as Justin Beiber's lack of talent. However, you were fortunate enough to grab some flotsam before you lost consciousness due to the incomparably large quantities of champagne you imbibed on the Lido Deck. Even the bar staff looked at you funny, but you cleverly covered by saying "It's for the baby".

YOu did not manage to grab anything really dandy such as swiss army knife, but you did find a salvation army hat. you also managed to float ashore on some bathroom hardware which might come in handy. There is also a small wooden box, let's say 12 inches square and in depth wise, which is made of very strong oak. Now, what do you do??
Old 9th October 2010, 06:59

Default Re: Meanwhile Back on the Deserted Island.....

I grab a stick and draw a line in the sand and, puffing out my chest, I raise my face skywards and shout "This here, this is where it ends. To hell with society, I am my own man and this is my own land!" Then I find that bathroom hardware before relieving my bladder of all that champagne because I may be on a deserted island but I've still got standards.
Old 9th October 2010, 09:18

Default Re: Meanwhile Back on the Deserted Island.....

best answer so far! you win a 12 inch square box (made of very strong oak!)

I will get a vasectomy and bring some agave seeds. in two decades or so we will have tequila.
Closed Thread