Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 13th January 2016, 11:20

Mood
Nerdy

Default Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Last nights CBB: Wow, did that really happen?
Old 13th January 2016, 14:59

John was disgusting, the bullying and ganging up on Tiffany was awful to watch
Old 13th January 2016, 18:09

I've not watched it this year but just got this one on 5*.
I don't get the bullying allegations at all.
Tiffany wasn't bullied at all. She behaved appallingly and deserved for everyone to be against her. When she discovered what had really happened she should have immediately put aside any thoughts of herself and just been concerned for someone who'd just heard that the father of her son had just died. She did seem to have learnt something by the end of the day though.
Old 13th January 2016, 18:32

Surely they edit things out if it's on at this time.

Demanding that everyone in the house wants her to leave for a silly mistake is bullying.
Old 13th January 2016, 18:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandapop
Surely they edit things out if it's on at this time.

Demanding that everyone in the house wants her to leave for a silly mistake is bullying.
I don't think the mistake was the issue, it was her refusal to apologise at best or at least just realise the mistake and keep quiet. You don't make a fuss when someone is grieving.
Old 13th January 2016, 18:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progress
I don't think the mistake was the issue, it was her refusal to apologise at best or at least just realise the mistake and keep quiet. You don't make a fuss when someone is grieving.
This
Old 13th January 2016, 18:49

Johnathan was on Lorraine today saying that fans of Bowie in the house were more upset at the news than Angie was. Angie has remained 'famous' for the last 30 years for slagging Bowie off.
Old 13th January 2016, 18:51

I don't think she gives a flying **** about Bowie and will milk his death for all it's worth.
Old 13th January 2016, 19:08
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

Tiffany's reaction was so OTT. Most ppl would ask for an explanation before going into hysterics. But for all of that Angie is the manipulator - it just backfired a bit on her. But like the pro she is she turned it around. I'm sorry, but them all foisting sympathy on someone who has made a career out of slagging off David Bowie for 20/30 + years is absurd.
Old 26th January 2016, 15:44

I wanted to start watching this so downloaded the first two episodes. Not sure if I am going to bother carrying on. Gemma was just weird - Megan and Scott had only been in the house an hour and she's running from one of them to another tryna set them up and pressuring her to sleep in bed with him. It was all just a bit strange. They're grown adults. They can have awkward tv sex when they're good and ready. She seems like one of those people who gets off on other people's lives instead of living her own.

I just read about the whole dirty knickers fiasco and I genuinely don't want to watch that episode. Grown adults bullying someone on TV for a normal bodily function is just disgusting behaviour. I was even more surprised that it was the women joining in. Do they not get discharge? Or do they just not have empathy? It reminded me of some of the bullying I experienced in school when I started puberty early and some of the other children saw my body during swimming lessons.

I imagine that was absolutely humiliating for her. Of all the things you can find to bully someone for, finding discharge in their knickers is really scraping the barrel. *shakes head and mumbles about how back in the day we had good tv*