SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 19th January 2007, 03:28

Default the police

ok just checked my pms.....BELIEVE me im not taking the micheal......i as a man took a shining to the katona....why w ould i waste TIME coming on here to ridicule the very people i can RELATE too.....my thing with kcatona was he is not scared to swear or express his feelings in a leadership skill that is ABOVE the sometimes paranoid or shy way that this board sometimes shows.....anyways...i am too busy to pm...look me up if u like me...denim39@hotmail.com.....put sa user in capitals.....dont ever think id hurt any of you....i find it quite humble to be here....thats all...so stop with the paranoia......julie...thanks for the posotive vibes....i think im old and big enuff to know wot im on about.sorry people but i dont do private.one love.craig
Old 19th January 2007, 03:30

Default Re: the police

denim39@hotmail.com

is my name......if i wanted to fight i need not do this.
Old 19th January 2007, 03:59

Default Re: the police

well newsflash m8 im in the midlands.....i just dipped into the pms but that aint my style....thats why i like kevkatone..sp....?....its just u made me smile.....yes its 4am here lol.....i just think that every newby is sometimes treated with suspicion by our LEADERS and that has a psychological knock on effect.....to some of our more sensative audience....im busy on other boards....just pop in hear nowagain coz i got a soft spot 4 u lot....i mean it....its been hell...but im finally getting in touch with my FEELINGS....despite the whisky....haha....keep smiling eh....x
Closed Thread