SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 18th January 2007, 23:31

Default Being Affective in life.

We all make decisions in life for our own reason? and not for anyone else. Do you think if we all stoped looking at life though our own eye and looked at things from someone else perspective we has human would be more Affective at everything?
Old 18th January 2007, 23:52

Default Re: Being Affective in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaster
It would probaly enable you to find out more about yourself.
If we feel more positively towards some one we are much more likely to agree with them and don't we always feel positive to someoe who makes us feel good about ourselves?

Does that make sense?
Old 19th January 2007, 00:11

Yes and No

We should put ourselves in other peoples shoe where feasible. But we can't always know what someone is thinking. We need to know it is ok not to know what people think of us too. That is a normal situation 9 times out of 10.

We are deeply affected so it takes time and effort to resist the disorder. Knowing is half the way anyway and then we can become more effective
Old 19th January 2007, 00:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Yes and No

We should put ourselves in other peoples shoe where feasible. But we can't always know what someone is thinking. We need to know it is ok not to know what people think of us too. That is a normal situation 9 times out of 10.

We are deeply affected so it takes time and effort to resist the disorder. Knowing is half the way anyway and then we can become more effective
So we need to REASON first then?
Old 19th January 2007, 02:59

yes i figure i was verbally the soldier i have and always will be, i only know how and to ACT because of the peers i haD AS a nipper, you know some geezer comes along....im sat there in me school uniform about to eat sunday dinner in germany in 1987 and dis geezer comes up and greenies over the said meal....says do u want that dinner....i turned white and nearly pukin says ...erm no not now...? he grabbed my plate and started eating my dinner it being his greenie....another time i had a bloke beat me up....still a young soldier in germany....he said right i want u to burst down that door and ask the MAN behind it if his nan can teach u to play the piano....wot choice did i have.....anyways the man behind the door stood up and GLARED at me...he said was i takin the piss...i said no shaking from fear....he said dont u know my nan aint got no fingers.....he sent me down the shops with me trousers round me ankles and dickhead wrote on my forehead with waterproof ink on my forehead....and told me to buy fags and bring the change back from my own cash....sorry where was i ....so yes im psychologically ****ed up......but i had the pleasure of a ten year relationship with a fantastic women....so yes i feel i still can be affective...?
Closed Thread