Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 26th August 2007, 21:31

Mood
Cool

Default Trophy for me please

Just a little one.

I did a Knife Defence course today which i wasn't overly keen on doing in the first place because of my mental health issues but i went. There was some role playing which i found particually difficult as you have to act aggressively and it's something i've always ALWAYS struggled with but i managed to a least have a go at it. The worse part was the senario training as you're being watched by the whole class and i was shit at that, damm phobia had kicked in by that point and i messed up badly on a stabbing senario.

However at least i went and it's getting me back into training and taking me out of comfort zones which is the main thing. I've got a massive bruise on my forearm from doing defencive techniques, my right hand is killing me after it got caught in someones forearm and i have a headache from being pounded and thrown around the hall and i'm knacked but otherwise i had fun.
Old 26th August 2007, 21:37
Troy

Default Re: Trophy for me please

Quote:
However at least i went and it's getting me back into training and taking me out of comfort zones which is the main thing.
Bravo Pal
Old 26th August 2007, 21:38

Mood
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Summer*
Thats great Pal! well done for going and getting involved and most of all for carrying on even though it was out of ur comfort zone! Also ur attitude is very positive! Glad u had fun!! Was it a one off course or are u going again?
It was a one off but there are other workshops and i intend to get back into training one way or another.

Progress throught struggle as they say.
Old 26th August 2007, 22:36

Mood
Blah

Well done Pal.
Old 26th August 2007, 22:38

Mood
Cool

Cheers everyone.
Old 30th August 2007, 00:02

Mood
Cool

I just realised i have bloody great bruises on my knees as well, comes from working the shields, still i had fun that's the main thing.
Closed Thread